Take your pick Vol. ESPN Hotties

My pick:

erin-andrews-2008-allstar-game.jpg

But I had a crush on Hannah Storm since NBA on NBC days:

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Even with them child bearing hips on Erin Andrews, Im taking Rachel Nichols down.
devil.gif

Erin Andrews does not have child bearing hips; you have severely misused the term. Please do not doit again.

CHILD BEARING HIPS
ilma1w.jpg

NOT CHILD BEARING HIPS
s2tl7a.jpg

ALSO NOT CHILD BEARING HIPS
29ooiur.jpg

Now. Back to your question. As already stated, I'm trying to get the threesome with Rachel and Erin.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Even with them child bearing hips on Erin Andrews, Im taking Rachel Nichols down.
devil.gif

Erin Andrews does not have child bearing hips; you have severely misused the term. Please do not do it again.

CHILD BEARING HIPS
ilma1w.jpg

NOT CHILD BEARING HIPS
s2tl7a.jpg

ALSO NOT CHILD BEARING HIPS
29ooiur.jpg

Now. Back to your question. As already stated, I'm trying to get the threesome with Rachel and Erin.

Spec the video and then get back to me. I didn't say she had the BIGGEST hips. But after you peep that vid, you are gonna ask yourself where she hides it.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

hmmm....
id68ma.jpg

roll.gif
look at that commentator in the back. I forget his name but you KNOW he had that bottle sent to her table. Now he is sittin back, waiting for the kill.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

hmmm....
id68ma.jpg

:rofl:g look at that commentator in the back. I forget his name but you KNOW he had that bottle sent to her table. Now he is sittin back, waiting for the kill.
Trey Wingo

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

Originally Posted by JRose5

I love how you people like to go off topic, like putting other women's names.
indifferent.gif

JR5
was that really necessary?
eyes.gif

I have a friend who says Rachel Nichols seems like the type to provide sexual favors in return for interviews....

ive always thought that too

she just seem like a go live type of chick

Back
Top Bottom