Taken

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by seniosoul

I saw that about 4-5 months ago... dude I thought it would be lame then I was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I like how

Spoiler[+]
her friend was never found lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
how his spoiler no work?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's not even a spoiler, because she is found, she's dead from an overdose in the scene when he finds the guy whom he spoke with on the phone.
roll.gif
dude didnt even code the spoiler, he just wrote spoiler[+].

man i was so let down by this movie. it was so corny and so trash. the part when he goes to the apt. where his daughter was abducted in paris killed it for me.im like did i miss somthing? this mfker has magical powers all the sudden
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I saw that about 4-5 months ago... dude I thought it would be lame then I was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

I like how

Spoiler[+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
how his spoiler no work?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's not even a spoiler, because she is found, she's dead from an overdose in the scene when he finds the guy whom he spoke with on the phone.
roll.gif
roll.gif
the guy asking wth does the lion mean made me LOL too

Originally Posted by enyceking

man i was so let down by this movie. it was so corny and so trash. the part when he goes to the apt. where his daughter was abducted in paris killed it for me. im like did i miss somthing? this mfker has magical powers all the sudden
indifferent.gif
what? im lost on how you were lost. You don't think the overprotective father who didn't want her to go in the first place had theaddress she was staying at?

man i was so let down by this movie. it was so corny and so trash. the part when he goes to the apt. where his daughter was abducted in paris killed it for me. im like did i miss somthing? this mfker has magical powers all the sudden
indifferent.gif
what? im lost on how you were lost. You don't think the overprotective father who didn't want her to go in the first place had the address she was staying at?
no no im saying how the hell did he just recollect everything that went down in the apt. to the t? it was like he had psychic powers or something.

indifferent.gif
what? im lost on how you were lost. You don't think the overprotective father who didn't want her to go in the first place had the address she was staying at?
no no im saying how the hell did he just recollect everything that went down in the apt. to the t? it was like he had psychic powers or something.
not psychic, detective. It's never clearly explained what he did in the military but it is certain that he was in special ops...plus thedirector gave him over the top skills.

he was CIA and the movie was great I saw it in theater and all I could do is laugh when he fought someone because it was that awesome

This was a killa movie. If I didn't have the directors cut last week, I woulda paid to see it. That good!

Im A bit tight that it was edited. If you saw the version that came out some months ago you would notice the edits in this release. Still good though.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

he was CIA and the movie was great I saw it in theater and all I could do is laugh when he fought someone because it was that awesome
ah thanks for clarifying. just looked it up on imdb
The film follows an ex-CIA "Preventer", who is faced with recovering his daughter after she is kidnapped by human trafficking|sex-traffickers in Paris, France.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

indifferent.gif
not psychic, detective. It's never clearly explained what he did in the military but it is certain that he was in special ops...plus the director gave him over the top skills.
over the top is an understatement. son had no set backs in the movie what so ever. he just proceeded to murk the whole situation with ease. i justexpected this movie to be better than it was.

It was good... Straight to the point.. not much bsing or down time juststraight up im going to find my daughter and kill the people who took her..

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

It was good... Straight to the point.. not much bsing or down time just straight up im going to find my daughter and kill the people who took her..
Foreal. Movie was Dope. Liam Neeson strait choppin foos in the neck left and right
laugh.gif

I like how

Spoiler[+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
how his spoiler no work?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif