Taking A Semester Off?

I really feel like I had to do it...for my sanity. Was going through alot with deaths and the family. I'm starting to regret it though I feel like I'm wasting time and delaying the future. Anybody ever else done this or Had to do this.

I really feel like I had to do it...for my sanity. Was going through alot with deaths and the family. I'm starting to regret it though I feel like I'm wasting time and delaying the future. Anybody ever else done this or Had to do this.

Lucky never had to...Never would want to, either. It's tough enough going back after a seasonal break. Can't imagine an entire semester.

Lucky never had to...Never would want to, either. It's tough enough going back after a seasonal break. Can't imagine an entire semester.

I did. Not by choice. I came down with a serious case of mono about three weeks into the term, and had to withdraw from all my courses and go back home. It definitely made it a lot more difficult to get back in the swing of things when I came back.

I did. Not by choice. I came down with a serious case of mono about three weeks into the term, and had to withdraw from all my courses and go back home. It definitely made it a lot more difficult to get back in the swing of things when I came back.

I had to. Dont worry, you'll miss the free time almost immediately 
laugh.gif

dont do it, if anything take winter/summer off, but never spring or fall. youll regret it

dont do it, if anything take winter/summer off, but never spring or fall. youll regret it

I did it once and feel like doing it again. In fact, the reason I'm doing it again is to come back with less distractions. Work full time, pay off all bills (again), then go back with more time to focus. IDGAF how long it takes me to graduate. I'd rather take 6-7 yrs and graduate with 3.4 rather than 4-5 with a 2.9.

Only thing is I'm getting pressured from the folks but it is not their life to live.

Back
Top Bottom