Taking a trip to Seattle...

So I'm going up to Seattle this Saturday...I've got some questions...

What shops are a must to hit up?

Where is the cemetery with Bruce Lee, Kurt Cobain, and Jimi Hendrix?

Whats the big Pike Marketplace all about?

Good places to cure the munchies that wont break my wallet?

Other must sees?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>MODERATOR<​
We Never Sleep...Unless There's School Tomorrow

hit up goods or capitol [needgoods.com, capitol1524.com] <~ for directions. cemetary you can look up. pike place is a pretty good place to go for touring around. only good place to eat right now is ezells[ezells.com] hope this helps
TEAM SOUTHCENTER CHAMPS SPORTS
#1 in pacific northwest</div>​

the cemetery is right next to volunteer park on the N end of capitol hill I'm not sure of the name. KicksRemix was right about Goods and Capitol and as far as food, theres is great cheap food literally everywhere in this town.
Team Pacific Northwest​

3 Sisters Bakery at the Market place has ill sandwiches. And just around the corner from them theres a little italian joint that has killer pizza bread. Ive heard the pasta is good too, but i roll with the pizza bread all day long.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

if u end up goin to pike..juss walk around the area, a lot of local bakeries and eateries..really like a bit of seattle...of course theres always d icks wich some people here say is better than in and out (theres 3 locations that i can think of..but im bad w/ directions haha), and eizells and/or popeyes is always a good spot to hit for chicken
pike is an awesome place to go tho, especially if you've never been there..with the "sunny" weather we'll be having, it'll be even better

as far as spots to hit up, goods, capitol, up from goods is 35th north...theres southcenter hahah

on broadway, find the d icks drivein with the big orange sign, cant miss it , the jack in the box across the street is MONEY, hit that up definately

udub is weak​
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
hit up goods or capitol [needgoods.com, capitol1524.com] <~ for directions. cemetary you can look up. pike place is a pretty good place to go for touring around. only good place to eat right now is ezells[ezells.com] hope this helps
Great adviceAlot of the places mentioned are in the same general area...GOODS, Capitol1542, 35th North, D icks, Bruce Lee's grave, and Pike Place Market.
Whats the name of that t-shirt place near GOODS and Capitol again??Oh where are you comming from...if you dont mind me asking??
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

i'd recommend the SUB SHOP on rainier beach, cheap and delicious! best subs in seattle. mmm...mmm...

I'm from Portland.

Thanks for the comments everybody...I'm gonna have to try that sub shop on Rainier Beach...because I LOVE subs...Theres a place here called Taste Tickler on NE 14th & Broadway. Best subs I've ever had in my entire life.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>MODERATOR<
We Never Sleep...Unless There's School Tomorrow

Maybe I got to try this sub spot around Ranier, but its going to be tough to beat Tubs and Subs in Lake City.

On Seattle206s word I'll try em out.
Team Pacific Northwest​

BFO_

i was just about to suggest Tubs and Subs too. That is my spot. The teriyaki place next door isn't that bad either.

We have a Tubs here in Lynnwood that I've yet to hit up. Sounds like lunch tomorrow!
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

Quote:
i'd recommend the SUB SHOP on rainier beach, cheap and delicious! best subs in seattle.

I used to go there on the regular waaaaaay back in high school...but then they switched owners several years ago and it didn't taste the same...haven't been there since.

hmmmmmm..imma have to try tubs and subs since im near lake city

theres this place in the kent/renton area that all manager's like..forgot whats it called tho..they claim they have the best philly cheese steaks every..but ionno if they've been to philly haha

If you're into pizza try Zeeks on 4th and Denny. It's right down the street from the Space Needle. They have the best pizza in the city, imo. Try the John Candy or the Dragon! www.zeekspizza.com
The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

Back
Top Bottom