Taking a trip to Toronto, looking for advice.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Appreciate all the tips in this thread. Sorry I didn't notice the other thread, been so busy during the week barley on NT like I use to be.

Just 2 questions, any recommendations on which spots to check out party wise in that area?

Also do you know which terminal is the one in the downtown area near the Rogers Centre? This is their list on the site:

Toronto U & Elm(B)

After googling maps seems like it's front street just wanted to double check?
Actually they both seem to be the same distance from the Rogers Centre, but I'm guessing Front Street is what is considered Downtown.

That's our Main Terminal (Bay Street Terminal) which is at Bay & Dundas. I don't know why the listings os the web aren't more detailed it's confusing for those who don't really know. Anyways you picked a good time to travel. I always tell people if they are to come here anywhere from May-October is good, Summer being the best. There should be a lot of Shows/Events going on during that time.

My only concern is I don't remember when the G5 World Summit is happening w/ Obama being in town. We're hosting it this Summer and if it's around the time your here it's going to be a %*+#+ moving around in the city. Especially near the Hotel you choose.
Isn't that taking place in Muskoka or something?

No it's Downtown Toronto at the Metro Convention Centre.

There's a hotel inside the stadium where the Jays play, it's called the Renaissance Toronto Hotel. I'm not sure about the prices but my boy had a jam there last year and there was a nice view of the stadium, so you could catch the games there too. In terms of clubs and lounges, check out Mansion/Loft, Drake Hotel, Lot 332 and Century room. I've only been to those places once, but I had a great time. Stay away from Frequency and Embassy. If you're hungry check out Burrito Boyz, BBQ Express and Smoke's Poutinerie.

toronto was fun....went for my 20th bday weekend back in august of 08.

Richmond has the clubs...Stayed at a hotel by eaton square....

Bring $$$...trust me its not cheap...and alcohol too cuz its not easy to find a liquor store! and club water the hell down on their drinks

Back
Top Bottom