Taking an all inclusive vacation alone...

So I've decided I want to go away for 3 or 4 days on vacation BY MYSELF to an all inclusive place. I don't really care when it is, as long as those dates provide me the cheapest price. I don't really care where it is, as long as its nice and has a good mix of people. I'd probably prefer at least 3 stars. 
If you're wondering why I want to go alone, its because I am around so many people everyday. The homies, my two jobs, college, females, fam. I just want to be alone for a few days 
pimp.gif

So how do I find the cheapest deal

Idk man most all inclusive resorts are tailored for 2+ people I dont think you will be finding that many single @!!+!% out there MAYBE if they are with their friends (I assume you are trying to get cheeks; if not off yourself).

I say find a nice girl from around your way and take you AND her out somewhere decent. This way you still have fun AND guarantee good box after your fun.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Idk man most all inclusive resorts are tailored for 2+ people I dont think you will be finding that many single @!!+!% out there MAYBE if they are with their friends (I assume you are trying to get cheeks; if not off yourself).

I say find a nice girl from around your way and take you AND her out somewhere decent. This way you still have fun AND guarantee good box after your fun.

I've been on a couple all inclusive vacations before, but with friends. Finding other vacationing females was never hard, they are there for the same reason as you. 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
@ the pics.

Son, head to Negril, JA
Grab a hut @ the RockHouse
crash a wedding, bachelor party, bachelorette party, head to "The Jungle" party it up
blow trees
Don't be afraid to get to know the locals, great people, great resource
hook up with some beautiful JA chicks, or other foreign women there looking for fun.

kayak.com
orbitz.com
tripadvisor

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

grin.gif
@ the pics.

Son, head to Negril, JA
Grab a hut @ the RockHouse
crash a wedding, bachelor party, bachelorette party, head to "The Jungle" party it up
blow trees
Don't be afraid to get to know the locals, great people, great resource
hook up with some beautiful JA chicks, or other foreign women there looking for fun.

kayak.com
orbitz.com
tripadvisor

THIS is quality advice. Checking out the resort. Looks gorgeous. Describe your experience. How would it fit my needs? I'm 24, straight, good looking, personable, single, make average money, enjoy partying in different varieties

Nothing wrong with vacationing alone. Don't have to worry about activities other people wanna do. Being able to leave/stay at your own will. Find a nice little chick to kick it with and you're good

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Nothing wrong with vacationing alone. Don't have to worry about activities other people wanna do. Being able to leave/stay at your own will. Find a nice little chick to kick it with and you're good

pimp.gif

Go to the DR, spend like 800 on flight and tickets spend your week 
pimp.gif
 around a ton of Italian babes #swag.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

HAHA.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

So I've decided I want to go away for 3 or 4 days on vacation BY MYSELF to an all inclusive place. I don't really care when it is, as long as those dates provide me the cheapest price. I don't really care where it is, as long as its nice and has a good mix of people. I'd probably prefer at least 3 stars. 
If you're wondering why I want to go alone, its because I am around so many people everyday. The homies, my two jobs, college, females, fam. I just want to be alone for a few days 
pimp.gif

depends on what you are going for...are you going to monger or just sight see?

They probably have resorts that cater to singles just like they have those that cater to couples and families.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

pimp.gif

depends on what you are going for...are you going to monger or just sight see?
I literally want to just get away from the world for a few days and be away from this crazy lifestyle. I work 60+ hours in two customer service oriented jobs. One of which I'm at the bottom, the other I'm at the top. Both are stressful.

only potential problem I see OP is that a lot of "all inclusive" resorts base their pricing off of double occupancy. Not to say it doesn't exist, but I have not seen one where you can book a solo room. If you can, chances are its going to be a bit pricier than if you rolled out there with someone else.

Why not just bring one of your dudes out with you? Just make sure he is independent and doesnt always need to be by your side. Yall can troll for local girls or even other vacationers together, but then do your thing individually if you want.

I've thought about doing this. I had a friend travel around the world in about 2.5 weeks and it looked fun.

It's great for people who hate on waiting on other people, then again you don't know anyone else [forever alone]

Back
Top Bottom