Taking Back Sunday Reunion!

Doesn't even matter that you're slightly late. This is still amazing news.

I can't wait for those small shows Adam talked about in the AP article. If they're anything like the show they played on Long Island last year they'll be unimaginably cool and personal.

Also, they NEED to tour with Brand New. This is a must.

Umm what? When did they break up? They performed at UCR 2 months ago. And at a festival last year. Where is this break up you guys are talking about?

They recently got Shaun Cooper and John Nolan back which is basically the best line up they ever had (Tell All Your Friends).

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I can't wait for those small shows Adam talked about in the AP article. If they're anything like the show they played on Long Island last year they'll be unimaginably cool and personal.

Oh Ive known about this.

Wanted to see NT's opinion.

And is there a list of where these small shows will be?

I'm in Houston.

I loved their first two albums. Hated Louder Now, and never bothered with New again since their previous effort was weak. But glad to hear they are back. Maybe they can make this one like the first two. I really need to listen to Tell all your friends. *Goes to find it*

In that AP article, it seems like he dissed Jesse Lacey. IDK about a tour with Brand New but I'm praying for it.

I'm VERY curious to see John Nolan singing some of the newer stuff.. especially his take on make damn sure. They should of just pulled a Blink and did a reunion tour THAN hit a new album.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

In that AP article, it seems like he dissed Jesse Lacey. IDK about a tour with Brand New but I'm praying for it.

I'm VERY curious to see John Nolan singing some of the newer stuff.. especially his take on make damn sure. They should of just pulled a Blink and did a reunion tour THAN hit a new album.

Yeah they don't really like one another but I'm going to assume that had a lot to do with John and Jesse being close after they patched things up. I can dream.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom