Taking Behind the Wheel test tomorrow. what should i expect?

you get 3 pre-drive errors, 15 minor errors, and no critical errors.

i took it at san mateo and its easy. just be extra cautious about everything.
thebayarea
and back down...​

I missed around 7 or 8 pts on mines in 05, and 6 of those points was because i didn't look left and right when crossing an intersection. Even when you got a green light going straight, just glance left and right. Also when looking dont just do it with your eyes, you gotta make it obvious that your're looking. Other than that, dont hit nothing.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

know where your defroster, panic lights (emergency lights), and high beams are, and keep a close enough distance from limit lines and cars in front of you when you stop. always look left/right when going through and intersection. when changing lanes signal, look at mirrors, check blindspot, and then proceed. drive slow and you'll be fine dude.

i need to take mines..18 and still no Ls..what should i expect also? im taking mines in daly city
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA

Don't worry about parallel parking. Though it's nice to know. Also, I don't know if they still make you do the 3-Point turns, know how to do those as well. And when you go to the curb to do your "reverse in a straight line," don't forget to signal onto that lane. That's the only mistake I did.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

yo Bay Area Shoehead I took mine at DC also a couple weeks ago, pretty easy, got 12 points wrong though cause at stop signs I only stopped maybe a second or so to look both ways, I guess they really want you to wait the 3 seconds. They don't really test you on parking other than pulling up to the curb to back up, I got a deduction from that also cause I didn't signal when I pulled up. They really don't test you on parking and 3 pt turns.

As for the course, not sure if it's the same but for me, I went around a couple blocks near the DMV, then to School street towards Mission, then turned right where the Wendys is and made it back to the DMV, only hard thing to do was changing lanes cause it happened to be busy at the time. And drive slow, cause sometimes the instructor gives you direction right when you're at the turn and can mess you up.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Quote:
i need to take mines..18 and still no Ls..what should i expect also? im taking mines in daly city

Don't take your test in DC or SF if you can avoid it. Way too many stupid drivers that are just beggin to screw you up on your test. Go to San Mateo if you can.

^ ahah tell me about it.When i took mine in DC in 04 when i was driving up on mission having to make lane changes i think people could tell i was taking my test since i kept going left and right.Cars then started cutting me off and not letting me change lanes.

Quote:
ahah tell me about it.When i took mine in DC in 04 when i was driving up on mission having to make lane changes i think people could tell i was taking my test since i kept going left and right.Cars then started cutting me off and not letting me change lanes.

Daly City & SF dmv's are just located in the worst possible place to take a driving test. Don't forget the pedestrians in Daly City cuz the test takes you around schools and such. Try and make your appointment in the morning if you can in Daly City.

Update?
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Quote:
I missed around 7 or 8 pts on mines in 05, and 6 of those points was because i didn't look left and right when crossing an intersection. Even when you got a green light going straight, just glance left and right. Also when looking dont just do it with your eyes, you gotta make it obvious that your're looking. Other than that, dont hit nothing.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

If ur planning on taking it in DC make sure its before noon, usually everyones trying to make their way to serramonte or something. Also being the middle of the week couldn't hurt
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

I mean... what did you do wrong/right? Anything surprise you?

Just relax and don't be nervous
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Belinelli - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Back
Top Bottom