TALK ME IN OR OUT OF BUYING A PS3 TODAY

buy it now then on black friday cop it for 50 dollars less and return the one that you bought first.

amazon just lured me into buying MW3, arkham city, and uncharted for a little less than 150$
impulse buy ftl...................

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I can't.

PS3 is the best system on the market.

A lot of the guys I know who chose xbox over PS are fanboys or str8 up tools.

Whatever you do, do NOT listen to this dude .. he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. but this isn't about xbox vs ps3 .. jus sayin
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I can't.

PS3 is the best system on the market.

A lot of the guys I know who chose xbox over PS are fanboys or str8 up tools.

how might this be? last gaming generation i owned all 3 systems. this gen the ps3 has nothing for more other than mgs, and fat princess. those are 2 games i'd consider worth playing for the ps3.
nintendo i've only ever played smash bros and im not buying a system for one game anymore.
now xbox the online experience has taken up most of my time and its just so much fun. and literally all the best players if you are competitive are on xbox. see mlg and the likes and no its not a sponsorship unlike streetfighter / mvc3 series where 90% of local tournaments are played on xbox but majors like evo are suddenly sony and now everyone has to get a converter or dualmod their stick for ps3.

but if your choice is between buying a ps3 now or later.

buy it later and get your free game deal.

Honestly, wait until Black Friday. The holiday bundles are selling for $199 with 2 games (LBP 2 and some Ratchet and Clank). Also, I think the PS3 is not that much worse than the 360 to be honest. I have both (PS3 yellow lighted though smh) and they both have their advantages. I would say the 360's online gameplay is better due to xbl, plus the espn app is nice. Netflix is better on the ps3 though (visually looked much sharper to me) and it supports 5.1 audio whereas the 360 can only give you 2 channels.

Buy your PS3 from target. If they have a BF deal, then just get it price adjusted a week from now.

Back
Top Bottom