TALK ME IN OR OUT OF BUYING A PS3 TODAY

TALK ME OUT OR IN TO BUYING A NEW PS3 TODAYJust got paid My ps3 broke last Friday and I got mw3 and uncharted 3 sitting at crib cold waiting for me to warm up and eat been browsing the skyrim thread I can't take this no more!!!!!!I know If I wait black Friday it will be 50 bucks cheaper and u get two free ganes and play plus for 30 days but that's 7 days away ):Should I cop now and waste 50 bucks or should I wait til black Friday and cop then trade in those two games for money off skyrim and get it for cheapI don't really care for play plus I know I'm not going to play those games how much will rapestop really give me for them 50 dollars is 50 dollars tho

not our job to convince you to buy anything, that's sony's problem.

but buy a pc and play FPS and RPGs the way they are meant to be played, with a keyboard and mouse.

I can't.

PS3 is the best system on the market.

A lot of the guys I know who chose xbox over PS are fanboys or str8 up tools.

Just get it.. It pays for itself after a few hours of gameplay...

I can spend 200 on a good night at the club or dinner and a movie. But a ps3 can occupy your life for years to come

Buy one today..

Buy one on black Friday..

Give me the ps3.. you buy on black Friday..

Problem solved..

if it was me i would wait until next Friday. its just a week and you save a $50 but that's just me.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

It's just a week dude, just wait

Seriously. No offense, but if you can't wait 7 days you're just pathetic. I'm getting on Black Friday too though
laugh.gif
. Finally getting rid of this 360 after I beat Gears III.

A pair of sneaker cost $170, $180 already.

I don't see any problem with $250 system.

Like the Nike slogan. Just do it

Since you already !%%$+$ yourself by buying the 2 ps3 games you might as well cop another one
360 ftw
nerd.gif

Taking a L if you wait a week or not. Inferior system.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

It's just a week dude, just wait

Seriously. No offense, but if you can't wait 7 days you're just pathetic. I'm getting on Black Friday too though
laugh.gif
. Finally getting rid of this 360 after I beat Gears III.
welcome to the good side breh 
pimp.gif

Lol ya didn't read the thread I had my ps3 since 07 40 fb fat model 4 years and my baby broke (YLOD) so I was going to cop a slim I ain't new to ps3

I'm just feening don't want to wait another I don't think the 50 will kill me

do it man. girls love the ps3. you are gonna get so many freakin' ladies man it's going to be insane. nothin like a ps3 guy who's so so fly. $+!%%%# get moist off video games. if you don't buy it you're a virgin. do it for the $@%@#. do it. do it. unlimited bishes.

Back
Top Bottom