Talk to me simple. What is up w/ the Palestinian & Israeli situation?

A ceasefire is welcome and OK for now. But a ceasefire does not stop the Israeli apartheid, occupation, colonialism, blockades, segregation, the right of refugees to return, home demolitions, displacement and other daily and constant human rights violations. Until then, this is only a temporary ceasefire and full-time cease peace.

Countries need to STOP their one-sided support to Israel in selling arms and allowing to keep getting away ruthlessly with this brutal and vicious apartheid and occupation against the Palestinian people. How can we in this century who espouse high moral ground just turn away from these war crimes and atrocities ? To still deny Palestinians their dignity ,self-determination and BASIC human rights? And to allow this to go on for 73 years now?

My hours of "useless" internet knowledge is starting to come back to me.

The main financial supports of Israel (this is facts) are evangelical white american christians from the bible belt. The reason being for this is b/c they're pretty much trying to force Yahweh to bring upon the Rapture/World War III. I beleive, in the scripture (bible) according to them that that land is the promise land to the jews b/c Jesus was born in Jerusalem or some ****. That's why jews are welcomed back to Israel in open arms and allowed to Palestinian land & property like that.

So yeah, once Israel becomes a completely Jewish state the battle of end times will began b/t the United Nations & Israel or something like. Pretty much WWIII. At some point during this time when Israel is down bad like Captain America in Endgame, Jesus & his army will come appear to help and **** **** up, throw the antichrist into the lake of sulfur, emprison Lucifer for a thousand until the crowning of Jesus. Oh. and only 1/3 of Israel will survive this once they accept Jesus Christ as their "Lord & Saviour".

In short:
This Israel & Palestine conflict is happening rn as is b/c some White Christians in the south wants to force Jesus to come down from Heaven & accept their evil asses.

The Bible Belt:
1621530005533.png

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...al-money-flowing-into-the-west-bank-1.6723443
"A Haaretz investigation reveals that Christian groups have invested up to $65 million in projects in the ‘Biblical Heartland’ over the past decade. That doesn’t include services they provide free of charge, like volunteer laborers"

Look at this ****:
:wow:

I posted this in the the Political Thread, but I think it belongs in here too:

I didn't want to say this, but I think people need to measure the criticisms of Israel a bit better.

I always try to make sure when I am criticizing the actions of the Israeli military I call out Netanyahu specifically. The views of that bigot, and his avid supporters don't represent all of the Israeli people, and surely don't represent all Jewish Americans.

Because just like with Trump going after China causing attacks against Asian Americans to flare up because puts the battery in the back of some bigots, I know that speaking like the political views of the Israeli people are monolithic, it will put Jewish Americans at risk, because antisemites think they have a reason to act out.

I don't give a damn about right-wingers throwing out charges of antisemitism in bad faith, but I do care about innocent people staying safe.

****ery like what happened in LA is inexcusable. We will probably see a rise in hate crimes against Jewish people too. :smh:

Those lowlifes like these don't represent the Palestinian people looking for justice and peace. They are just some bigots looking for an excuse to be hateful.

I hope they find all these clowns, hit them with hate crime charges

I posted this in the the Political Thread, but I think it belongs in here too:

I didn't want to say this, but I think people need to measure the criticisms of Israel a bit better.

I always try to make sure when I am criticizing the actions of the Israeli military I call out Netanyahu specifically. The views of that bigot, and his avid supporters don't represent all of the Israeli people, and surely don't represent all Jewish Americans.

Because just like with Trump going after China causing attacks against Asian Americans to flare up because puts the battery in the back of some bigots, I know that speaking like the political views of the Israeli people are monolithic, it will put Jewish Americans at risk, because antisemites think they have a reason to act out.

I don't give a damn about right-wingers throwing out charges of antisemitism in bad faith, but I do care about innocent people staying safe.

****ery like what happened in LA is inexcusable. We will probably see a rise in hate crimes against Jewish people too. :smh:

Those lowlifes like these don't represent the Palestinian people looking for justice and peace. They are just some bigots looking for an excuse to be hateful.

I hope they find all these clowns, hit them with hate crime charges

It's already happening :smh:

I saw a clip on IG, Hamas supporters were tossing some sort of explosive device in Manhattan. It's ok to protest, but the explosives are wild.

So are these antisemitic/hate crime acts being fully investigated? If Jews are being targeted and assaulted, then by means I hope the perpetrators can be jailed. NO TOLERANCE. Zero!

The only thing is that I hope they get fully investigated and in how the narrative is based on factual truths. Over here in Canada, the media jumped on this story that a Jewish protestor was attacked by pro Palestinian protesters in Toronto. We had politicians and officials, including our Prime Minister, jump on this story to condemn acts of antisemitism. The pro Zionist organizations came out and rolled with this as well.

It turns out the pro Zionist was the perpetrator as he had a knife and attacked first and is part of the Jewish Defence League (listed as a terrorist organization in the U.S.). I was extremely angry how the politicians did not retract, and rather this was used as PR to deter from the Palestinian cause and again try to put front and centre how anti-Zionism is being anti-Semitic based on false events.

I have also seen trolls and some claiming they are Antifa and causing tensions on social media during protests - including this past week for the Palestinian cause. I also saw pro Zionists known to infiltrate and pretend they are pro Palestinians and cause raucous.

So are these antisemitic/hate crime acts being fully investigated? If Jews are being targeted and assaulted, then by means I hope the perpetrators can be jailed. NO TOLERANCE. Zero!

The only thing is that I hope they get fully investigated and in how the narrative is based on factual and truths. Over here in Canada, in Toronto, the media jumped on this story that a Jewish protestor was attacked by pro Palestinian protesters. We had politicians and officials, including our Prime Minister, jump on this story to condemn acts of antisemitism. The pro Zionist organizations and came out and rolled with this as well.

It turns our the pro Zionist was the perpetrator, had a knife and attacked first and is part of the Jewish Defence League (listed as a terrorist organization in the U.S.). I was extremely angry how the politicians did not retract, and rather this was used as PR to deter from the Palestinian cause and again try to put front and centre how anti-Zionism is being anti-Semitic based on false events.

I have also seen trolls and some claiming they are Antifa and causing tensions on social media during protests - including this past week for the Palestinian cause. I also saw pro Zionists known to infiltrate and pretend they are pro Palestinians and cause raucous.
Very quick. I cant take in The Star and ESPECIALLY The Sun. Hands down THE worst newspaper in the country.

Yeah, I agree Muslims and Middle Eastern or Arab peoples are not represented accurately in the West. Big bias.

This is the story I refer to in my post above: Man in brawl with pro-Palestinians appeared to have knife, was alongside members of U.S.-deemed terror group

Look at the narrative and title as well. If this was Palestinians or some Muslim, it would have it in the headline as the perpetrator. You can see how the language and narrative is really so insensitive to call it out for what it is as Palestinians, and even Muslims in general, are heavily dehumanized in Western media.
Also have to look at whos writing these articles. HUGE bias.

An AP writer who in her college days was part of an anti-apartheid group was fired over some old tweets where the worst just called Sheldon Adelson a mole rat
basically the AP took a harder stance against their own Jewish writer for being pro-Palestine than they did for their offices being bombed. Her name is Emily wilder

bro ima honest with you. You don’t bring anything useful to this thread.

almost all of your posts here seem to be a ‘whatboutism’ and frequent skip over of facts and context.

Just because I post things you might not want to hear that doesn’t mean it’s not useful. To not derail the thread if you feel I don’t bring anything useful click unsubscribe or block me. Both buttons still work last I checked.

I saw this with BLM too....The whataboutisms, oh but look at the whites being targeted, etc. When clearly there were trolls, and also white people going around disguised as Antifa to rile tensions and deter from the actual plight to fight for the cause to change the narrative.

I am not saying that there is no truth to actual targets, there very may well could be. But, approach this with caution as the propaganda machine is working full steam to pull the self-victimization card. I already showed an example with the Canadian press with that pro-Zionist dude who was the perpatrator.

Textbook neo-conservative, white colonialism, white proximity/fragility type public relations/ propaganda.

Also, many pro-Palestinian activists have come out and said do not target Jewish people, and if you are, then you are not part of our cause and we want nothing to do with you. Our fight is about human rights and humanity. Targeting Jewish people and antisemitism is inhumane, harmful, violating, and downright criminal. That would be doing the same thing we are fighting against. So no...we are NOT about that.

Back
Top Bottom