Talk to me simple. What is up w/ the Palestinian & Israeli situation?

IMG-20220513-WA0006.jpg

Are Israeli people part European part Middle Eastern? Never fully understood their DNA.

This gonna be locked by lunch time :lol: but while its still up

If Semite means anyone who speaks a semetic language (spoken primarily in parts of western Asia and Africa) why do things only get called antisemetic when a particular is being discussed. Wouldn't the treating of Palestine also be antisemetic?

Also considering what Kyrie is going through now for posting a book that supposedly has antisemetic pieces in it...

is a antiblack for white media companies to constantly create these slave movies & plays, where my people are being whipped, hung, abused & berated??? those images aren't harmful right? it's just historically accurate :lol:

Last edited:
This is where our tax dollars are going. I'm glad they showed the cat from Brooklyn spouting his nonsense cause plenty of them like that reside in the US.
Couple of them in this very thread. Downplaying whats going on. Posts are up too. Bozos all around.

Film has gotten a lot of praise. Depicts the Nakba which is the killing and expulsion of Palestinians from their homeland in 1948. Currently sitting at an 8.5 on IMDb, so take what you will from that.

Film has gotten a lot of praise. Depicts the Nakba which is the killing and expulsion of Palestinians from their homeland in 1948. Currently sitting at an 8.5 on IMDb, so take what you will from that.

shouts to Netflix for actually releasing this

Back
Top Bottom