Talk to me simple. What is up w/ the Palestinian & Israeli situation?

As a Palestinian man told me in 03, in Kuwait, as we watched US fighters launch from an airstrip,, for what was called "shock and awe".. I Paraphrase as it has been almost 20 years, but his words have stuck with me "we fight their tanks with our rocks, we will never stop fighting them... they stole our home with the international community's help... until we are annihilated or they are.... We will fight. Allah willing..it is them." Still gives me chills thinking about it.

Edit: that child in the pic was 14.. he was shot in the neck and killed by Israeli forces... for.. throwing..rocks..at....a....tank...

Sick, sad, world

Attachments

• Faris_odeh03a.jpg
    Faris_odeh03a.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
That’s why I don’t vote. That’s why I won’t vote.

I don’t partake in choosing which evil is better looking.

they’re all the same when you’re Palestinian.

even Bernie ‘the one who’s different’ sanders won’t advocate for BDS - which is the most effective way of hurting Israel as a rogue entity - even though he speaks all of the other vocabulary-gymnastics when it comes to Israel.

I advise all of my arab comrades to boycott any and every Israeli product, or Zionist backed corporation. May be difficult but it takes perseverance to advance this justice for those who don’t have anyone backing them up.

Fam. Bernie is a jew... do the math

My hours of "useless" internet knowledge is starting to come back to me.

The main financial supports of Israel (this is facts) are evangelical white american christians from the bible belt. The reason being for this is b/c they're pretty much trying to force Yahweh to bring upon the Rapture/World War III. I beleive, in the scripture (bible) according to them that that land is the promise land to the jews b/c Jesus was born in Jerusalem or some ****. That's why jews are welcomed back to Israel in open arms and allowed to Palestinian land & property like that.

So yeah, once Israel becomes a completely Jewish state the battle of end times will began b/t the United Nations & Israel or something like. Pretty much WWIII. At some point during this time when Israel is down bad like Captain America in Endgame, Jesus & his army will come appear to help and **** **** up, throw the antichrist into the lake of sulfur, emprison Lucifer for a thousand until the crowning of Jesus. Oh. and only 1/3 of Israel will survive this once they accept Jesus Christ as their "Lord & Saviour".

In short:
This Israel & Palestine conflict is happening rn as is b/c some White Christians in the south wants to force Jesus to come down from Heaven & accept their evil asses.

The Bible Belt:
1621530005533.png

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...al-money-flowing-into-the-west-bank-1.6723443
"A Haaretz investigation reveals that Christian groups have invested up to $65 million in projects in the ‘Biblical Heartland’ over the past decade. That doesn’t include services they provide free of charge, like volunteer laborers"

Look at this ****:

WAit what.. blue eyed Christians side with Jews now ..

They have a common enemy. White Southern Christians have Islamophobia harder than anyone so if they see Israel is killing Palestinians who are mostly Muslim, they're all for it.

That is shameful of those Christians taking sides. They should be in favor of peace/cease fire for BOTH the Israelis and Palestinians because that.....is something Jesus would’ve wanted.

Kinda wild if you think about how they are performing a genocide in front of the world (what happened to never again?!?!)

the genocide in gaza needs to stop :frown:

WAit what.. blue eyed Christians side with Jews now ..
They have a common enemy. White Southern Christians have Islamophobia harder than anyone so if they see Israel is killing Palestinians who are mostly Muslim, they're all for it.
That is shameful of those Christians taking sides. They should be in favor of peace/cease fire for BOTH the Israelis and Palestinians because that.....is something Jesus would’ve wanted.
Man, read what I wrote and posted. The answers are already They aren't siding w/ ****. They're setting them up for a mass genocide. 2/3's of their population will end up in the lake of fire. Read "Revelations", it's actually a good book.

Armageddon, The Rapture, Doomsday, Last Days, End of Times. Whatever you want to call it that's what they're trying to force happen. Think of sneaker reselling, they're trying to force trying to set price range. They're saying "Jesus, you're taking too long to come get us, and we want to be with you now."

It's legit religious warfare.

Man, read what I wrote and posted. The answers are already They aren't siding w/ ****. They're setting them up for a mass genocide. 2/3's of their population will end up in the lake of fire. Read "Revelations", it's actually a good book.

Damn… Christians want every body dead.

Last edited:

Holy ****. The chicken**** that wrote this disgusting smear campaign didn't even have the bravado to attach their names to this. The NYT should be ashamed for this disgusting article and having nerve to front page it.

They used threw MLK under the bus. This egregious bigots weaponizing MLK's word to justify their bigotry. These words were positive or at the very least reasonable in 1967 due obvious circumstances. To twist his word to justify Israels negative actions committed in 2021 is just wrong. There is no way MLK wouldn't condemn Israel in 2021 for their mistreatment of the Palestinian people who they've colonized since his demise.

This is disgusting piece and that coward put those 3 women in harms way. The NYT is absolutely disgusting for this article and they owe those 3 women an apology and pay for their security. This is article is one the most cowardice things I have ever seen.

White supremacist. Stop using Martin Luther King Jr, a Black man that you know you hate. You hate everything he stood for. You hate his legacy so much that you weaponize it under the pretense of "peace" to push hate and inequality. You don't use him to justify your racism and bigotry. If you do that in my presence, I will shove my foot up your ***.

Holy ****. The chicken**** that wrote this disgusting smear campaign didn't even have the bravado to attach their names to this. The NYT should be ashamed for this disgusting article and having nerve to front page it.

They used threw MLK under the bus. This egregious bigots weaponizing MLK's word to justify their bigotry. These words were positive or at the very least reasonable in 1967 due obvious circumstances. To twist his word to justify Israels negative actions committed in 2021 is just wrong. There is no way MLK wouldn't condemn Israel in 2021 for their mistreatment of the Palestinian people who they've colonized since his demise.

This is disgusting piece and that coward put those 3 women in harms way. The NYT is absolutely disgusting for this article and they owe those 3 women an apology and pay for their security. This is article is one the most cowardice things I have ever seen.

White supremacist. Stop using Martin Luther King Jr, a Black man that you know you hate. You hate everything he stood for. You hate his legacy so much that you weaponize it under the pretense of "peace" to push hate and inequality. You don't use him to justify your racism and bigotry. If you do that in my presence, I will shove my foot up your ***.

Its an ad, not an article, taken out by the character above.

Back
Top Bottom