Tampa Area Sneaker Info

Lookin for some tight sneaker shops to visit on my trip to Tampa... and Miami if anyone can help... also possibly a good spot to get a haircut... specifically tape-ups... shape ups.... any help?

Shoe stores in tampa are limited... The hot spot really in University Mall off Fowler by USF They have a Footlocker, Footaction, Champs Sports, a Finishline, Athletes Foot Kids and Ladys Footlocker and 2 Botique stores one is right across from athletes foot under the escalator and the other is at the opposite end of the hall of footlocker but there is this store called Harold in Pinar sell mad heat bro its got dope clothes from time to time but the have a account wit nike to get all the exclusive stuff check it out...If u like SBs go to Skate park of Tampa downtownish and Westside Skateshop on tarpon springs road bit of a drive but both have heat and tha pretty much sums it up...Oh and hair cut go to Barbers Inc. and ask for Javy thas my bro tell Alex sent ya from its on Lois heading going south if you turn off Hillsborough if u need any more info get at me at RHSCuban06@tmail.com or my aim at JCollector23FGCU get at me know the ins and outs of Tampa my stompin grounds

Homie priddy much sumed it up for spots in tampa...Yo jcollecctor if you were around in 2000 do you remember a spot in ybor on 8th ave near the end it was a clothing store they had some fresh @#%$. What was the name of it??

JCollector23FGCU yo man good info, im out here in tampa visitn my bro and was able 2 go 2 univrsty mall...walkd in 2 harold pener and coppd da dtrt 3's...

Thnx 4 da infO
H8RDOESITHRT X F.U.P.M X DIRTY SOLES

Back
Top Bottom