Tampa / Orlando Florida sneaker heads??

Hey tampa fellas im sellin some of my collection, no junk so hit me up if you're a size 10.5-11.5 and are looking for anything, ill post what i have if you like or just PM me for the list and ill send pics
i will buy some stuff from you, Im go to tampa often. 

hey NT! im from CALI gonna be out there next week from dec 5, to the dec 10 goin to DW with the family. any good sneaker spots in the area?

Whats up guys? Any one know any good SB shops I can cop some of the upcoming sbs? I'm in Daytona. Any Orlando or Jacksonville spots?

Sup y'all. What's new? And what releases y'all getting next?

I only buy GRs in store now.

I went to HoH Tampa and the "way" they were doing raffles just turned me off. I really wish there were a few more options like Miami (Pembroke, Broward, Dadeland, Aventura, etc).

true, Tampa needs more options for big sneaker releases besides HOH at university. Smh Miami has all those malls and spots.

I wonder if they're gonna have new releases or just consignments . Might have To take a trip to Wesley chapel

The site is being updated daily leading up to its completion, you can check some of the inventory on the site[emoji]128073[/emoji]www.solecietyshop.com along with IG @Soleciety_ . It's located off Bruce b downs an county line closer toward New Tampa.

^^^Cool, thanks for the info. Probably got a dozen shoes I'd like to take in and trade/sell.

Also, for my South Tampa folks, the International Mall Foot Locker is undergoing renovations and being converted into a HoH.

^^^Cool, thanks for the info. Probably got a dozen shoes I'd like to take in and trade/sell.

Also, for my South Tampa folks, the International Mall Foot Locker is undergoing renovations and being converted into a HoH.
If they gonna have all the exclusives, I'll never go to university again

I've never been to shoe mountain. I just looked; guess it's by USF.

And University Mall will continue to be the flagship shoe store in Tampa. So certain shoes could only end up there. But it should increase our chances for other releases which is good for me, as I'll never go to Brandon.

I've never been to shoe mountain. I just looked; guess it's by USF.

And University Mall will continue to be the flagship shoe store in Tampa. So certain shoes could only end up there. But it should increase our chances for other releases which is good for me, as I'll never go to Brandon.
shoe mountain sucks man. IMO . They overcharge for everything insanely. Mostly dealers cop there cuz they can pay the crazy prices . But anywho, hopefully they get the good pickings at international too

Back
Top Bottom