Tampa / Orlando Florida sneaker heads??

Joined Mar 20, 2001
In the Orlando area for a few days. Checked 4-5 different factory stores and nothing noteworthy to be found. Any retail chains better than others or boutique shops worth checking?

Joined Mar 22, 2019
Yoo watts goodie everybody this is my first official post on here after lurking for 10+ years. I’m headed to Orlando in a week and I need a connect on something. If someone in the area could hit me with a dm I would be much obliged. Peace n Love

jjb

Joined Nov 1, 2008
Yoo watts goodie everybody this is my first official post on here after lurking for 10+ years. I’m headed to Orlando in a week and I need a connect on something. If someone in the area could hit me with a dm I would be much obliged. Peace n Love
What are you looking for?

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
Hey all - I was wondering if anyone here is in Daytona and might be able to help me get tickets to the July Nascar race. Embry-Riddle is selling tix at the ICI Center for like 60% off face value, but ya gotta buy them in-person, and I won't be down there til July 3. If anyone might be able to swing by there and grab me 2 I'll PP you and happily throw ya some $$$ for your time. Just PM me. Thanks!

Top Bottom