Tampa / Orlando Florida sneaker heads??

whats good ya'll? just moved down here to FL last year from NY and just trying to get familiar with the sneaker game which I see is alive and thriving!! Just tryna see who out here in the Tampa / Orlando region??? Would love meeting up with some cool peoples to chill with and do camps with when necessary! 

whats good ya'll? just moved down here to FL last year from NY and just trying to get familiar with the sneaker game which I see is alive and thriving!! Just tryna see who out here in the Tampa / Orlando region??? Would love meeting up with some cool peoples to chill with and do camps with when necessary! 
Whaddup fam

what up people just moved to the area got some heat in the collection something light, I know people are going crazy fro these holiday releases!

what up people just moved to the area got some heat in the collection something light, I know people are going crazy fro these holiday releases!
whats good man? yeah mad ppl going crazy for the releases out here! Hopefully I can get lucky tomorrow with these breds

Hey Fellas,

coming from europe for vacation in Tampa / Orlando and searching for some cool stuff like Air Max 1 EM red / white, NFL Nike Vapor Gloves and different Nike Team Gear (Hoodies, Shirts). 

Can you give me some tipps, where are the best stores for shopping?

I'm in Lakeland, right in the middle of Tampa and Orlando. **** with me. None of my friends are into the game like I am.

What's up guys I'm in Orlando. If anyone wants to do business I'm a size 11-12 hit me up anytime. I. Currently on the hunt for camo foams

Waddup I live in the Tampa area, and yeah its crazy out here. House of Hoops always has good stuff but ppl camp out so they're mostly always sold outta hot releases. or at least my size (14). There is a lil ma n pop store called Shoe Mountain but they tax heavy. I wanted the army camo foams bc I missed out. They askin $400. I never know when store restocks happen tho. University mall employees always seem to have an attititude when it comes to those issues.

Waddup I live in the Tampa area, and yeah its crazy out here. House of Hoops always has good stuff but ppl camp out so they're mostly always sold outta hot releases. or at least my size (14). There is a lil ma n pop store called Shoe Mountain but they tax heavy. I wanted the army camo foams bc I missed out. They askin $400. I never know when store restocks happen tho. University mall employees always seem to have an attititude when it comes to those issues.
yeah shoe mountain always taxes super heavy, i try to stay away from there as much as possible. Lol I wouldn't mind camping for certain releases, but none of my friends into kicks as much as me!

Jacksonville 904 checkin in! A little ways from Tampa and Orlando but I'm always in the area. Was the release of the Toros crazy down there too??

Whenever there is a major release goin on there is ALWAYS a line at university. ..shoe game crazy out here... lot of em be resellers tho

Back
Top Bottom