Tampa / Orlando Florida sneaker heads??

What? They're not doing guaranteed tickets this year?

Why would t hey be doing the raffle more than a week before the shoe drops?

It will. Last year wasn't horrible but I remember due to the mall rules no one could be on the premises. Then all of a sudden KI KI's cousin heard we could line up and then everyone ran for the mall. It was really disorderly and the line was crazy.

I haven't heard anything about the Christmas Pack raffle tickets being given out. The HOH manager mentioned just guaranteed tickets for the XI tomorrow.

FNL is doing XI tickets on Monday. HOH is doing all of their tickets on Mon/Tues.

Just going for the two 11s.

I haven't heard anything about the Christmas Pack raffle tickets being given out. The HOH manager mentioned just guaranteed tickets for the XI tomorrow.

FNL is doing XI tickets on Monday. HOH is doing all of their tickets on Mon/Tues.

Just going for the two 11s.
Ah ok, repped . Just heard they were doing guaranteed xmas pack tix tomorrow too. Wanted the KD's to go along with the Xi's

I'll be honest with you. I don't know. I asked George about the Gift of Flight Pack and Legend. I was looking at the Launch Locator. It's so all over the place. Going to stop by International Mall before I head to University.

I'll be honest with you. I don't know. I asked George about the Gift of Flight Pack and Legend. I was looking at the Launch Locator. It's so all over the place. Going to stop by International Mall before I head to University.
Same here, gotta see what time to head out to international , Cuz im sure ppl will be lining up

On the website, it says 9 but that might not be accurate. On the locator, it says University is doing raffle tickets, lol.

Lol you're right man , the locator is all over the place , Gonna have to take a drive by and take a look

Lol you're right man , the locator is all over the place , Gonna have to take a drive by and take a look

I went by International. There were like 4 people. I was like hmmm...not bad. I started asking everyone if they called to check if they were doing tickets at 9 am, no one did.

Jaime walks up at 9:10 and is like what are you guys doing here? He says HoH International is doing raffles. I'm like smh.

I wasted 35 minutes. I then raced to University and am in the Line from hell. Already seen one of the pied pipers rolling deep. I'm sure there's some Yetis running around.

Last edited:
I went by International. There were like 4 people. I was like hmmm...not bad. I started asking everyone if they called to check if they were doing tickets at 9 am, no one did.

Jaime walks up at 9:10 and is like what are you guys doing here? He says HoH International is doing raffles. I'm like smh.

I wasted 35 minutes. I then raced to University and am in the Line from hell. Already seen one of the pied pipers rolling deep. I'm sure there's some Yetis running around.
Damn , I was gonna go to international this early AM too, man. Did he say when the raffles were being done? Tomorrow and Tuesday? And I know University is a zoo, seen ppl posting like fools on IG smh

I think he said Mon/Tues. There are people there for the Champs raffle.

Going to enter the gift of Flight raffle tomorrow so I'll definitely swing by FTL and Champs WS and INT.

Had to try for the guaranteed. Don't want to stress out on Saturday.

Glad to see people still in this! I didn't even think to look here for the last few releases!

Still alive and well! Gotta hit orlando this next weekend and see what I can scoop in the outlets and malls

Still alive and well! Gotta hit orlando this next weekend and see what I can scoop in the outlets and malls
Don't waste your time unless you know someone that will hold heat for you in the back.  No one puts out anything good anymore.

I just moved here [ Tampa ] from San Francisco. I was wondering if anybody could give me the run-down with where the local spots are.

Oh and not just sneakers....also with good places to eat, beaches, etc.

Appreciate it.

I don't really know about the Ma and Pa shops. I just shop at the FNL at Citrus Mall (6/10), FTL at International Mall (7/10), Champs at International (6/10), FTL at University (7.5/10 but somewhat shady), FTA at University (7/10) and Champs at University Mall (6.5/10).

Tampa is a weird place. Jordan Retros bring the beasts out. I'd say it's a tier 2 town. Miami is a tier 1. Orlando is probably 1.5.

I've actually started to just shop online and go for GRs In store with the discounts.

As far as food...there's plenty. It's not Miami with Little Havanna, Little Haiti, etc but there are a lot of spots.

Tampa is pretty chill.

I live in South Florida. Its not the best around here. When hype pairs come out. 

The losers come out LOL. 

South FL. does have the best food and nightlife. Wish there was a South Florida thread. 
ohwell.gif

South Florida like Miami/FTL/ETC?

Down South and across I-4 have it better for shoes. For limited shoes, there's more opportunity because of Broward, Pembroke and Dadeland. There's a few small boutiques. And for GRs, retros, there's hella malls in the area. When I'm down there, I stay in Fort Lauderdale and run to Broward, Pembroke, Sawgrass, cant remember the one up University from Broward. There's also Aventura.

Miami definitely has the food. I'll say Tampa has a specific kind of woman if you're into them. More so than Miami, imo.

I'm moved to South Florida from Toronto. I'm in Palm Beach County, but frequent Broward as well as Miami / Dade. I've found most of what I wanted between Footlockers, FinishLine and Soles Inc. Someone told me about a place north of me, 561 Skate for SBs.

Back
Top Bottom