and move on
i love when my wife yells at me
turns me on sometimes
plus she able to let it out
same for me
but then we move past it
makes our relationship stronger
without holding on to stuff

Forgot one of the more important rules with dealing with women: When angered, they want to be left alone while simultaneously getting attention and feeling wanted.

Forgot one of the more important rules with dealing with women: When angered, they want to be left alone while simultaneously getting attention and feeling wanted.

right we want to be left alone but we want to know you care and not be ignored

Any of yall ever concerned about things goin too smoothly?
Sounds weird, but me and my current girl have had disagreements but we've never argued, raised our voices or acted illogical and immature. We've always talked calmly through everything and this is something I've never experienced in a relationship before.

Some weird voice in the back of my head's like "Damn there's meant to be more ups and downs isn't there?"

Lol nah, never been in anything that lax but only thing I can say is never forget the good times. Once something does hit the fan, it's always a great thing to be able to draw back to the positives to keep things in perspective

what yall getting your girl for mothers day?

for the guys who have kids with their current significant other.

My girl birthday on Easter and i have no idea what to get her.

wanted to find a single engine plane ride or a helicopter tour or something kinda different/exciting.

edit: actually just found one. **** is essssspensive though.

Brunch
A card
And a trip to the mall
Where I don’t complain
About how long she taking
Inside every store :lol:

:lol:

My girl birthday on Easter and i have no idea what to get her.

wanted to find a single engine plane ride or a helicopter tour or something kinda different/exciting.

edit: actually just found one. **** is essssspensive though.

what about those zip line parks?

Do you get complaints for NOT wanting to be in the store while she shops?
Yes yes yes yes yes.

Edit: It's one of those things that drives me up the wall at times but I just deal with it. She wants me to be there with her while she's shopping and have an opinion. Most of the time I'm just trying to go eat Auntie Anne's and leave. Sigh.

Do you get complaints for NOT wanting to be in the store while she shops?

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Edit: It's one of those things that drives me up the wall at times but I just deal with it. She wants me to be there with her while she's shopping and have an opinion. Most of the time I'm just trying to go eat Auntie Anne's and leave. Sigh.
There is a subtle way to fix that. When you go just be trying to move her on to the next spot. Soon she will stop asking you to go because you rush her too much. At that point it is her decision so you are off the hook. No blame.

There is a subtle way to fix that. When you go just be trying to move her on to the next spot. Soon she will stop asking you to go because you rush her too much. At that point it is her decision so you are off the hook. No blame.
nah my wife facetimes or sends me a pic
every time she tries something on
to ask my opinion :smh:
says what u think
i say ohhh nice
she says
should i get it
i say its up to u :lol:

My girl & I are going on a year of living together. Definitely a different vibe then before. When you’re mad , & have to share a bed it’s automatic “forgive & forget”. I tell her straight up... “I don’t come from a long day at work just to come home & argue.” We split chores, she cooks, I wash dishes. I clean the restroom, she cleans the tub. I take out the trash, & she cleans the bed room. I sweep/vacuum she mops. Etc... compromise when you can is key!

My girl & I are going on a year of living together. Definitely a different vibe then before. When you’re mad , & have to share a bed it’s automatic “forgive & forget”. I tell her straight up... “I don’t come from a long day at work just to come home & argue.” We split chores, she cooks, I wash dishes. I clean the restroom, she cleans the tub. I take out the trash, & she cleans the bed room. I sweep/vacuum she mops. Etc... compromise when you can is key!
damn u do a lot of house work
thats cool though

At the end of y'all arguments do y'all feel like you tackled the actual issue or just resolved the current problem?
Like if the argument was over dishes not being put away from the dish washer, is the argument over when you talk about why somebody procrastinated and didn't put em away or when somebody agrees to put them away?

I would say I am more diplomatic on those type of situations. If I ask her to put up the dishes and ignores me, I’ll probably put them the first time. If it happens a second time, I’ll demand we both get up and go do it.
An alpha male is not someone who says they are, but acts like one. Lead by example, if you’re woman has trouble fulfilling your request no matter how big or small is because she has no respect for you as the leader of the household. I compromise with my girls on some issues, but when I say “No, we’re not doing that.” That’s that, you don’t always have to rule with an iron fist.

Back
Top Bottom