TAR - Thread About Relationships vol. Calling TAY Graduates

Discussion in 'General' started by bruce negro, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Happy to hear there's progress bro :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

steebie j likes this.
  2. tay1

tay1

Bruh!!!

Sounds like my situation. Me and my ex just broke up and this described her perfectly. 100% the same. Women and lack of accountability I'm convinced just boils down to immaturity

3. wayniac211

wayniac211

Yezzir.. she’ll be honeymoon stage for a minute after return too :evil:

4. steebie j

steebie j

I’m like it’s ok to take some accountability. For example, we went out of town for a quick getaway. Just so happens a family friend had a wedding in that town that weekend that I didn’t know about. My parents couldn’t make it and asked if me and the lady can go and represent them. We said sure, we’ll go. We get to the reception and she noticed almost everyone in there was all dressed up and wouldn’t get out the car. We went to the mall the day before, she knew she was gonna attend the reception and could’ve bought something. I was like ok well u stay in the car while I go say hi to some family friends. 5 min in I got her a plate and asked again if she’s coming in, she said no. 15-20 min later I got a text from her saying “I’m about to go, you’re taking too long.” I said whatever and she ended up leaving. I call her to turn around and pick me up and she did. I was pissed cause I had to cut it short and also how important it was for my parents for us to be there. She called me a whole bunch of names saying how I was inconsiderate leaving her in the car alone and all that. Not one time she took accountability or apologized to me or my parents.

tay1 likes this.
  5. suberzat1

suberzat1

Once again this my girl right here. We will get invited somewhere with friends and she will decide to underdress then feel embarrassed once we get there.

6. don adidada

don adidada

Flying? Possibly.
    Driving? Not a chance in hell.