TAR - Thread About Relationships vol. Calling TAY Graduates

Quick question, what is an appropriate amount of time to dedicate to phone calls in long term relationships?
15 min ask how her day was. 20 her explaining. 5 acknowledging and repeating what she said. 3 min explaining my day. 15 min talking ideas, events, nostalgia, people. 5 more her talking **** about co workers. 6 min trying to get her to bust it open so I can skeet. 69 min

Yeah, I just don't like being on the phone all the time, FT helps.
Same, but I told my girl at the that we spoke on the phone too much and she throroughly lost it, and I felt awful. After that I just accepted if she can give me my quiet time, I can give her talking moments that she feels she needs. I'm just listening anyways.

Same, but I told my girl at the that we spoke on the phone too much and she throroughly lost it, and I felt awful. After that I just accepted if she can give me my quiet time, I can give her talking moments that she feels she needs. I'm just listening anyways.

At least you know where she is . I'm suppose to get some a** tomorrow and this chick hasn't answered my messages in days

Spent some time thinking today and I'm all the way in it.

Been with my girl for a little over 3 months now and it's funny how much things have changed. I can't really call it a "love at first sight" situation. We worked together for a year. Always thought she was pretty funny/cool and seemed to be into the same things, but I always just viewed her as a really cool female friend. After ****ing around during that year I realized how hard it is for me to really feel compatible with another person. I had posted in TAY about how I wasn't sure about this relationship at the jump because I was so deep in the habit of online dating sites and easy smashes, but that initial shock is gone. For one of the few times in my life I can honestly say I love this girl. She's smart, funny, takes care of herself, has a great career ahead of her, shares common interests, and take initiative to try to understand the things I like.

Color me smitten.

Trying to find some good places to propose at out here in Cali, maybe a restaurant or the beach although I do know some good restaurants in Vegas that have engagement proposals

Mannn ring shopping is complicated lol you would think the big rings cost the most but no it’s actually the smaller ones because they all have different diamonds size

Anyone have experience with threesomes ? My girl likes women & she has been with a couple , she founded this one chick that’s down for it . She pitched me the idea . Not gonna lie as the days approach for us to link up with this chick , I’m nervous af lol usually I’d be hype to smash some new P. But idk I’m just nervous and scared ... a part of me is thinking about backing out .

That's called love

lol I was the main one that liked the idea at first , I wanted to spice things up . But now I’m like naw ... I think she’s doing it on purpose , she’s putting me on the spot knowing that I’ll back out .
But I might cop that Rhino pill just in case I stop acting like a lil B****

Anyone have experience with threesomes ? My girl likes women & she has been with a couple , she founded this one chick that’s down for it . She pitched me the idea . Not gonna lie as the days approach for us to link up with this chick , I’m nervous af lol usually I’d be hype to smash some new P. But idk I’m just nervous and scared ... a part of me is thinking about backing out .
You got the blew chew on deck?

Best experience I can give is, don't be to anxious to be with the other woman. Let your girl take the lead and you hang back until they ready for you. Make sure you "ready" if you know what I mean don't be like Lawrence in Insecure, finished quick and neither girl was happy. LOL. If need be have a few shots of Henny.

Best experience I can give is, don't be to anxious to be with the other woman. Let your girl take the lead and you hang back until they ready for you. Make sure you "ready" if you know what I mean don't be like Lawrence in Insecure, finished quick and neither girl was happy. LOL. If need be have a few shots of Henny.
Lawrence was tripping , before I walk in that situation I’d make a quick detour for a rhino pill

3somes in a relationship? Lucky you. I remember Derwin Davis and Sister Sister did it, and Sister Sister wanted to surprise him with another chic and then was mad because rando chic was better (he was blindfolded so he was reacting not even knowing it was someone different iirc).

Older guys: ya boys covering all expenses for your relationship/family? Those without kids, are you waiting until marriage to do so? Or are you taking that role when you deem the relationship to be serious.

And those of you who are against doing this, how are your marriages/serious relationships set up?

I’m not on either side of this. Just looking for some knowledge.

Since y'all are fam to me here figured I'd open up about some **** here.

Short white girl i was talking to for a few months blacked out on tequila and blow and physically ****ed me up while I tried to hold back last weekend (I'm a 6'2" brown man) , got bruised /cut ribs and hands and feet and hands from her jumping on me with heels on. Locked me out her crib while taking my glasses from me for an hour. I go in and demand my glasses and bag back so I can leave and she called police on me. Dealt with them from 4am-7am, had to strip and had pics taken of me. They had my back but that was my worst nightmare come true. Still can't walk/move right and have been traumatized since.
Can't believe this **** happened to me y'all. Getting therapy to figure this **** out, had trust and commitment issues before and this just made it way worse.
Be safe and careful about who you let in your life.

She is small and white.
So she will ALWAYS be THE victim.

Leave those white girls alone, they can't be trusted because they can ALWAYS flip the script and remind you of their "legal innocence" even when they are wrong.

Legit question, you don't mess with girls of your own genetic makeup?

Back
Top Bottom