Tat of your favorite team? Ok or Never?

goldnboi7

Banned
I ask because I have one (go Cowboys! :pimp:
pimp.gif
) and I know a couple people with their favorite team...but some say its going too far, and I can see where they're comin from...but I don't regret it for a minute. I just wanted NT's opinion.

I love my teams and all, but I'd never get a tat of their logo.

I'd rather get something more sentimental.
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TEAM LAKERS
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

i don't see anything wrong w/ it at all.. but im not into tat's all that much so it wouldn't be for me.

Quote:
I love my teams and all, but I'd never get a tat of their logo.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

I'd never do it , but at the same time i think it'd be pretty cool.
Houston Rockets​
Keebler Elve's can't even stop us from taking the Chip​

Never.

Sports are about the only thing that keep me sane, but I would never do that.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

i would do it. its just a tattoo who cares? it would suck if they moved cities or changed their logo though :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM ME > YOUTeam American MusclePSN ID: ohsnapsMyspace

709c3a.jpg

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

*KB8SD*

Fair...it is a little crazy but I love it and wouldn't take it back...besides, its on my upper arm, nowhere 2 conspicuous lol...

(Side Note: I met Troy Aikman at the Philadelphia Airport a couple months back...cool guy...I had 2 show him lol...he laughed and said it was cool)

EDIT: Pics comin, fam...postin from a sidekick for now lol

You Kobe fans might wanna hold off on your tats
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Quote:
Fair...it is a little crazy but I love it and wouldn't take it back...besides, its on my upper arm, nowhere 2 conspicuous lol...
.:Flowsomuch:.
TEAM LAKERS
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

NO!
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

If i was a dodger fan i would think about getting the LA tat. But im an Angels fan so my answer is no.
TeamClippers
TEAM SAINTS

Quote:
That's reason enough not to.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Never.

Ever.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

people get tatoos of their partners...and teams hang around longer for the most part so i have no problem with it.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

ive thought about getting a LAKER tattoo .. but i decided id rather get an LA tat than Laker one.
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

It's not a good idea. Don't do it.

Sincerely,

Fans of defunct teams

142px-KC-A_2922.gif

oilersmain.gif

sac5.gif

RocketsSDlogo.gif
Mr. Muggles
Leading the revolution: 2008 BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA!​

Back
Top Bottom