Tatsunoko VS Capcom > SF4 Vol. REASON TO KEEP YOUR Wii + THIS IS THE MVC3 ENGINE!!!

793077-ryu_super.jpg

110104-jjjjj.jpg

tvc.jpg

Softmodding my Wii ftw.
pimp.gif

This Tatsunoko vs Capcom will get heavy rotation.

TvC the only game i play on Wii game is dope .. good thing i have nieces and a nephew to keep it busy or that system will be dusty

tvc been released on the wii and certified broken....but still fun. there's also an offical tvc stick, its pretty good for playing tvc, combos/moves soeasy to execute. wish they had online play though

Tatsunoko VS Capcom > SF4 are you smoking crack?!? I don't normally call people out but that's insane. It has Ryu and chun li that's it. Yes, Ihave the game have had it for months. The novelty wears off fast when you don't know who the other guys are. Manhunt 2 sucks. Weak gimmic. Waste of a blankdvdr. Want a good wii game play no more heroes or House of The Dead Overkill. No online play FTL.

Ad I don't call people out often either but...
The novelty wears off fast when you don't know who the other guys are.
Thats probably why you don't think the game has longevity. You need to expand your anime

Manhunt 2 sucks. Weak gimmic.

I love the Manhunt series, so for me the game is perfect. Dark, entertaining and fun as hell.

Want a good wii game play no more heroes or House of The Dead Overkill.
I have No Mo Heroes, great game way to repetitive. As for House of the Dead... Im not a fan of on rails shooters...

Having all three systems (Xbox 360 modded Wii modded) FTW!!!

a4ojl5.jpg

do you need a special chip in the wii to play it since it is a import?

I've always wanted this game, my bros girlfriend works for nintendo, I'll see if she can hook me up...

kidjustice19 wrote:
do you need a special chip in the wii to play it since it is a import?

I've always wanted this game, my bros girlfriend works for nintendo, I'll see if she can hook me up...

No chip needed. No Mods needed, Read the 1st post thoroughly all you need is an SD memory Card.
glasses.gif

i didn't know the soft-mod method. i thought about getting a free-loader, but naw. i'll just download this shizznit and get TvC. SF4 is nice, but evenSSF2THDR is better

I've been playing TvC at my friends crib for the past few days and this game is cocaine. Some of the Tatsunoko characters are insane. Yatterman-1 & Kenthe Eagle %@!@%!

Back
Top Bottom