Tatsunoko VS Capcom > SF4 Vol. REASON TO KEEP YOUR Wii + THIS IS THE MVC3 ENGINE!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by jetpacunlimited, Mar 2, 2009.

1. jetpacunlimited

jetpacunlimited

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][font=Tahoma][size=7][b][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/b]

2. D Fly

D Fly

Softmodding my Wii ftw. [​IMG]

This Tatsunoko vs Capcom will get heavy rotation.

3. aj232kb8

aj232kb8

not even a u.s.version [​IMG]

4. nikeshoewear uh

nikeshoewear uh

TvC the only game i play on Wii game is dope .. good thing i have nieces and a nephew to keep it busy or that system will be dusty

5. vandalshark

vandalshark

tvc been released on the wii and certified broken....but still fun. there's also an offical tvc stick, its pretty good for playing tvc, combos/moves soeasy to execute. wish they had online play though

6. jetpacunlimited

jetpacunlimited

Same here.. No online play kills me.. BUT the game is certified CRACK

7. polorsport

polorsport

Tatsunoko VS Capcom > SF4 are you smoking crack?!? I don't normally call people out but that's insane. It has Ryu and chun li that's it. Yes, Ihave the game have had it for months. The novelty wears off fast when you don't know who the other guys are. Manhunt 2 sucks. Weak gimmic. Waste of a blankdvdr. Want a good wii game play no more heroes or House of The Dead Overkill. No online play FTL.

8. shatterkneesinc

shatterkneesinc Banned

Morrigan [​IMG][​IMG]

but no strider [​IMG]

9. jetpacunlimited

jetpacunlimited

Ad I don't call people out often either but...

10. mixednuts

mixednuts

def copping!

11. jetpacunlimited

jetpacunlimited

12. aveezythebeast

aveezythebeast

that game looks crazy. Speaking of wiiiii's. I gottum 230 shipped

13. snaggykicks

snaggykicks

yessssssss im gonna cop a wii asap

14. cadillacflow

cadillacflow

Nice. Can't wait to try the Manhunt now.

15. lesfamilia

lesfamilia

Wow I need this...[​IMG]

16. kidjustice19

kidjustice19

do you need a special chip in the wii to play it since it is a import?

I've always wanted this game, my bros girlfriend works for nintendo, I'll see if she can hook me up...

jetpacunlimited likes this.
  17. jetpacunlimited

jetpacunlimited

18. newz05

newz05

[​IMG] me too

19. parada45

parada45

Games look ok

20. ericescobar

ericescobar

i didn't know the soft-mod method. i thought about getting a free-loader, but naw. i'll just download this shizznit and get TvC. SF4 is nice, but evenSSF2THDR is better

21. jetpacunlimited

jetpacunlimited

bumping for those who didn't see it!

22. onlysomejordans

onlysomejordans

I've been playing TvC at my friends crib for the past few days and this game is cocaine. Some of the Tatsunoko characters are insane. Yatterman-1 & Kenthe Eagle %@!@%!

23. kidjustice19

kidjustice19

so when you say that this is the mvc3 engine, the graphics are going to look like this?

24. ripyzyz

ripyzyz

wasnt really feeling it.