Tattoo Shops in Bay AREA

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
Hey, looking to get my first tattoo and was wondering where you guys recommend. Looking for someone with out a big waiting list, maybe like a month or maybe less if possible
thanks

^ what you trying to get? Mostly all good tattoo artist have a waiting list, just remember a good tattoo ain't cheap, a cheap tattoo ain't good.

Originally Posted by sinser13

^ what you trying to get? Mostly all good tattoo artist have a waiting list, just remember a good tattoo ain't cheap, a cheap tattoo ain't good.

right now im leaning towards something like this
j64wmq.jpg

Originally Posted by sinser13

yup! try going to a tatt shop and check their work out and try to see what artist you'll be comfortable with. getting a nice professional looking tattoo is worth the wait

I've been getting a full sleeve done by my artist. For my money he's the best in the City, his name is Mario Delgado. He just opened up a small shop right above the Chinatown tunnel, and the other artist in the studio specializes in tribal work. Both are incredible artists, both are reasonable in terms of rates and very accommodating.

http://mothanddaggertattoo.com/

Best thing about Mario is that he's an excellent artist, so you can really have a back and forth about what you want to get. Seriously can't say enough good things. Anyway, PM me and maybe I can help get you a deal.

Happy inking!

anyone in the bay that writes like mr.cartoon's calligraphy ? i've been looking for someone that writes like that around the bay.

anyone in the bay that writes like mr.cartoon's calligraphy ? i've been looking for someone that writes like that around the bay.

Check out Diamond Club, Everlasting Tattoo, and I have also heard good things about Picture Machine.

Back
Top Bottom