tattoo sleeve

youngcal

Banned
I am thinking about get 1 of these......any info on cost? suggestions? anybody got a tattoo sleeve? how is life living with a sleeve?

Usually people don't just get a whole sleeve at one time, it's an accumulation of tattoos over time that cover the whole arm.. And it's gonna bepretty pricey, if it's good work it would be a few thousand easy..

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Usually people don't just get a whole sleeve at one time, it's an accumulation of tattoos over time that cover the whole arm.. And it's gonna be pretty pricey, if it's good work it would be a few thousand easy..
Yeah bro, you are not getting a sleeve in one sitting. The artist probably doesn't have the time for that..... and you may not have the money.A good sleeve is a combination of good tats..... and like UNtroubled YOUTH wrote its gonna be some stacks wheneveryou're done with it

its a lot of money and takes time, depending how much color and detail you get. I am a huge fan of getting a sleeve but I don't feel like dropping thedough like that. Plus im a jew.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

its a lot of money and takes time, depending how much color and detail you get. I am a huge fan of getting a sleeve but I don't feel like dropping the dough like that. Plus im a jew.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom