Tattoos You're Glad You Didn't Get

When I was 18, I wanted to get the word "FAMILY" tattooed across my back in old english and have the lines made up of people I considered "family." Fast forward to today, and there's like 10 people that I actually consider "family." Seven of which are by blood, and 3 of those 7 were just born in the last decade.

Another tattoo I desperately wanted was St. Michael defeating Satan along my ribs on my left side. Fast forward to today, and I'm a card carrying atheist that worships Satan ironically.

What are some tattoos you're glad you didn't get?

When I was 18, I wanted to get the word "FAMILY" tattooed across my back in old english and have the lines made up of people I considered "family." Fast forward to today, and there's like 10 people that I actually consider "family." Seven of which are by blood, and 3 of those 7 were just born in the last decade.

Another tattoo I desperately wanted was St. Michael defeating Satan along my ribs on my left side. Fast forward to today, and I'm a card carrying atheist that worships Satan ironically.

What are some tattoos you're glad you didn't get?
Coulda jus put famb

My new Ink! The Dame “Wave Shot” Meme lol
07CA6DF1-EC99-4F7A-BFF4-D69DC9621D7D.jpeg
1BB5BBF5-030D-4BD4-B7DC-1B10C493F0E5.jpeg

Considered getting numerous to kind of make up a half sleeve on both arms and something across my back (all over time)

Never got a single one 🤷🏾 - kinda helped when I learned how much it cost and I couldn’t put myself to spend the money on it

When I was younger I was obsessed with the movie memento. I had really bad short term memory like the main character. I wanted this Polaroid outline with the words “memento” written on the bottom like this, and some meaningful picture in the Polaroid.
451A7615-87F5-4E2E-8449-31B03CC70F05.jpeg

I floated the idea to this girl I really liked and she laughed so hard she fell out of her chair. And basically said that’s the dumbest idea ever and how stupid it would be etc. needless to say, I’m extremely grateful for her honesty because I woulda regretted the hell outta that nonsense.

When I was younger I was obsessed with the movie memento. I had really bad short term memory like the main character. I wanted this Polaroid outline with the words “memento” written on the bottom like this, and some meaningful picture in the Polaroid.
451A7615-87F5-4E2E-8449-31B03CC70F05.jpeg

I floated the idea to this girl I really liked and she laughed so hard she fell out of her chair. And basically said that’s the dumbest idea ever and how stupid it would be etc. needless to say, I’m extremely grateful for her honesty because I woulda regretted the hell outta that nonsense.

Nah that woudda been fire with the right artist tbh.

Back
Top Bottom