TAX PAYERS/FUTURE TAXPAYERS,THANKS!WIC APPRECIATION.

IM ASSUMING,I get some of these foods for free.I myself, am a taxpayer,but I want to thank ALL of you for the free foods as well as taxpaying.Maybe one day, when you have a kid, I'll be helping you out too.Too the ones who make too much to qualify,my apologies to you.I know some may get mad cause of helping others out,but I understand that each and every person has their own opinions.
AND NO!!!!YOU MAY NOT HAVE PICS OF MY WIFE!DIRTY SCUMBAGS..LOL..J/K

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Calling us scumbags? Umm I see what you did there
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol...nah aint even like that....just for the pic hunters..lol

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Calling us scumbags? Umm I see what you did there
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol...nah aint even like that....just for the pic hunters..lol

I don't get how you're assuming you get some of the foods for free when Wic gives you vouchers to get formula, milk, bread...unless you said some because you are a taxpayer too so it is not really free

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I don't get how you're assuming you get some of the foods for free when Wic gives you vouchers to get formula, milk, bread...unless you said some because you are a taxpayer too so it is not really free
didnt get no vouchers yet.She gives birth in may.I know im a taxpayer too, but I wanted to thank other taxpayers that are not using wic (dont have kids yet) or cant..know what I mean?

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

didnt get no vouchers yet.She gives birth in may.I know im a taxpayer too, but I wanted to thank other taxpayers that are not using wic (dont have kids yet) or cant..know what I mean?

Gotcha and congrats in advance

Originally Posted by Zyzz

so your broke? im confused...
basically....he doesn't make enough to support the child that he is bringing into this world..and judging by the overall tone and the way he typed out that post, he wont be anytime soon
laugh.gif

so he is excited at the proposition that others who make money and pay taxes will be able to support his child and make sure there's always basic food in the house

it's all good - glad to help OP - when your lil man/girl reaches for them cheerios in the pantry make sure they thank UncleTre after they say their grace
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Zyzz

so your broke? im confused...
basically....he doesn't make enough to support the child that he is bringing into this world..and judging by the overall tone and the way he typed out that post, he wont be anytime soon
laugh.gif

so he is excited at the proposition that others who make money and pay taxes will be able to support his child and make sure there's always basic food in the house

it's all good - glad to help OP - when your lil man/girl reaches for them cheerios in the pantry make sure they thank UncleTre after they say their grace
pimp.gif
My new fav NT'er, preach on brotha
Homey had to take cell phone pics of the sonogram machine for his avy cuz he couldn't afford the printouts! 

Back
Top Bottom