Taxi 12 Legit check

Long story short, I've been buying from a local reseller for years and I've never run into any issues. I let my guard down and trusted the seller/business without paying the attention I should have. No one to blame but myself. Got shoes home and immediately noticed some thing were off. I don't have any 2013 Jordan 12s in my collection to compare but when comparing to my more recent 12s these things are way off. Biggest issues being, jumpman on tongue, rear stitching isn't lined up, material is stiff. I would appreciate feedback or legitimacy check from you guys more knowledgeable than me, thanks in advance. View media item 2471704, View media item 2471705,View media item 2471706,View media item 2471707,View media item 2471710, View media item 2471712,View media item 2471715

appreciate your reply, did you see the fingers on the jumpman, does that look suspect?  Also the carbon fiber looks sloppy, stitching on the rear looks off.  seller is willing to take them back.  I don't want to return them if they are real.  Any other opinions?

Upon closer look I'm questioning the legitamacy. Just based on the Jumpman on the backs.

Back
Top Bottom