Taxi 12's - December '13

Wow what a day. Went to the mall for tickets at 6. some people got crazy and footlocker employee just went inside, waited a half hour in the snow ad decided to leave. then got home at 7, so I tried online, after  45 minutes of cart errors, I was just going to quit, then I saw a 10 on NDC, clicked added to cart right away, ordered it got conformation. I cant stop smiling

Still got 35 mins on my footlocker cart, I hope it goes through before my size 9 is gone. Big and small sizes are going, 10.5 and 11 probably last 2 to sell out.

After a long 2 & a half hours of wait on footlocker I'm pleased to say I got my 11.5 locked down. Goodluck to all those trying to cop still. I really got lucky, never again am I doing this online release stuff. Sticking to what I know best

Last edited:
Crashed on step 2 on JJ but still got a confirmation email from JJ and PayPal. Check your emails.
same, also my cc is charged too.  But when I actually log into jimmyjazz.com and the order isn't in the order history.  Anybody had this problem before, they will still ship?

cool story bro.
i especially loved the part where he couldnt stop smiling
ya'll crazy 
laugh.gif

Wow what a day. Went to the mall for tickets at 6. some people got crazy and footlocker employee just went inside, waited a half hour in the snow ad decided to leave. then got home at 7, so I tried online, after  45 minutes of cart errors, I was just going to quit, then I saw a 10 on NDC, clicked added to cart right away, ordered it got conformation. I cant stop smiling

And that's what I call pure luck
congrats

They need to clean up this process. If I miss out, I miss out, but it shouldn't take 3 hours to find out.  

so what you are saying is its like if you were at the doctors office and waiting on the results to see if you have aids?

anybody that accidentally placed multiple orders on FNL get confirmation emails?
Nope, I tried for an hour to call and talk to anyone, but that didn't happen, so...yeah

Back
Top Bottom