Taxi 12's - December '13

^^^
But stay close to the door. He said about now, he's beat. So they ring once and scram. Lol!
i have a trained ear when it comes to that ups truck 
laugh.gif
 cause they don't even ring or knock, they just leave it on my patio 
mean.gif

^^^
But stay close to the door. He said about now, he's beat. So they ring once and scram. Lol!

Lol my ups man yells "UPS!!" After he knocks then jams off. Two man team they not playing around over here. Driver already driving off before dude can get both feet back on the truck :lol:

Last edited:
I dont blame um though they already killed a couple mailmen here and robbed a ups truck.

These delivery men have it bad

I remember one time i was waiting for my nieces shoes to come and it said delivered so i was heated and called eastbay. They open a case with ups and they asked dude if he delivered the package. The rep on the phone said they asked him if he delivered them and he said "he might have" :lol:

You know what really bites? Especially cause I live at the corner of a neighborhood where people pass by a lot. Trying to believe every sound you hear outside is the delivery truck. :lol:

You know what really bites? Especially cause I live at the corner of a neighborhood where people pass by a lot. Trying to believe every sound you hear outside is the delivery truck.
laugh.gif
yo, i be popping up every 5 minutes when my package is out for delivery 
laugh.gif

Ya these ups stories are hilarious. My pops be telling me the funniest stories.

Here in az when it's 120 and the people say "wow, it must be hot outside!?!" He says he wants to cuss every single one of em out. Hahahahaha

ups "encountered a delay" with mine. supposed to arrive tomorrow now I hope they didn't lose them or some stupid crap like that.

UPS trying to act like Santa Claus in the night!

Left all my house lights on on purpose like "I'm Here", and dude couldn't even ring my bell when he dropped my package. My J's were ice cold, but somewhat added to the freshness :smile:

As others have said, these seem a half size too big.... I tried my 11.5 on and I was surprised at the room ahead of the toe. I'm going to wear these casually, so loosening the laces and having a little extra room will be more than fine.

First impressions:

Quality: The black and white leathers is definitely decent with nice texture. At least it is a little thick and has a natural cut with an edge to it unlike a lot of the jumpman 1's I have with pleather and rounded edges. It was pretty cold outside so naturally the shoe is pretty stiff right now but I expect them to be softer when it warms up here in Cali. Not the best kind of leather but decent enough for me not to complain and approve. The Gold eyelets are definitely plastic, feels a little cheap IMO. Definitely not as much ankle padding as the OGs.. Don't know if that will make it uncomfortable or it will make no difference. Would have to do a couple of wears. The Tongue though is really really plush, even in this cold weather. Love the feel to it. I don't know if it's cause my pair is from NDC or what but quality control is pretty good on these as well. Can't really find any errors with the shoe (Nicely threaded, no glue stains, etc). 

Sizing: It is a little loose for TTS but it isn't really that much of a problem to me. I'm going to have to try on my 10 that I also ordered and see if that will fit better but I don't anticipate it being too much of a deal if I stuck with my TTS (I have wide feet).

Overall: Pretty happy how this retro was done for one of my favorite Jordans. Just gonna see how they are like with actual wear.

One major difference I noticed between these and the '11 lows are the texture/look to the carbon fiber shanks. The '11s are much more pronounced/defined, and noticeably different shaped (lows on bottom):

View media item 700657

Back
Top Bottom