Taxi 12's - December '13

I had these in the 90s when money was tight and a Jordan priced shoe was something I cleaned and cherished for years. I still think i prefer the playoffs and cherrys over the taxis but will definitely get some taxis.

If true , they were definitely low key about em.
Which leads me to think limited quantities.
(i.e. ft3s)

Playoff XIIs are my favorite Jordan. Never owned Taxis so these will definitely be a welcomed addition to my collection.

9A3A4215-998E-483F-8716-29B9233BC3DB.jpeg
So these are dropping the same day as the fly knit 3s ? I hope that placeholder system move something around

Folks already saying QS and they popped up on short notice. Just hoping they end up on footapps and they throw one my way. They gonna fly just like last go round. Then they’ll prob release black toe 13 in limited fashion as well.

What interests me is a shoe this great has had barely any hype at all with no pics what so ever. This whole release if true, confuses me. This model deserves more hype, and a BC3 type of release. Taxis are amazing.

Folks already saying QS and they popped up on short notice. Just hoping they end up on footapps and they throw one my way. They gonna fly just like last go round. Then they’ll prob release black toe 13 in limited fashion as well.

I really have a dislike for these young children, they're the cause of all of this. Making original colorways limited:smh:

I hope the quality is better than the 2013. Once you own a pair of OG 12s, it’s hard to settle for retro quality, especially for $200+

damn my '13s still look great they're like my forgotten pair of js. whenever I'm looking for something else I find them, say I need to rock 'em then forget too haha. really need a fresh pair of playoffs! should've copped the lows on discount last year...

Wish I was making more money in 2013 otherwise I’m certain I would still have these. I have Royalty’s, but I’ll probably pick up a pair of these whenever they’re done releasing the countless tributes to this shoe and decide to bring ‘em back.

Back
Top Bottom