Taxi 12's - December '13

Quick question for anyone in SoCal. I'll be in LA when these release. I've never dealt with a Jordan release in the US (I live in Australia). Should I be planning on lining up before opening? I know nobody can guarantee anything beforehand, but if anyone has a sense of how to obtain these, I'd be most appreciative.

If you're here the Wednesday or Thursday of the week of, you can enter a few raffles. There are also about a half dozen spots that do fcfs. Your odds will be good.

its annoying when people compare ogs to retro. its like comparing ya new girl to ya old girl but ya old girl better but you need to **** and move on.

^^^
Exactly. Just hope that, if this is somethin u want, ur able to cop. Shoes will never be the same. Buy or don't buy. Spend ur money or save it.

Everything starting with next weekend up until 1st of the year will be difficult to almost impossible/so hard its tricky ...... its that time of year so pull out your bag of tricks just to be sure u get what u want.

If it happens to be rather easy (unexpected) oh well u got em. But dnt take any of these last releases for 2013 to be a walk in the park

Just curious, especially for those expert picture analysts, eyelets for these 2013s are metal or plastic?

Just curious, especially for those expert picture analysts, eyelets for these 2013s are metal or plastic?
The retros last year had plastic on them so I would believe these would as well which isn't that big of a deal to me anyways

The retros last year had plastic on them so I would believe these would as well which isn't that big of a deal to me anyways

lol cause they are actually metal. @kamuekcmo was right when I asked him earlier about it. So that will at least speak for the quality (IMO) and appease some OG heads at least a little bit even though leather isn't completely the same.

Last edited:
lol cause they are actually metal. @kamuekcmo was right when I asked him earlier about it. So that will at least speak for the quality (IMO) and appease some OG heads at least a little bit even though leather isn't completely the same.
He was right in the memorial day weekend restock thread too huh 

laugh.gif

just sayin ...

Last edited:
He was right in the memorial day weekend restock thread too huh 

:lol:

just sayin ...
lol. Well he was right about a few royals restocking and right and wrong with a couple other models but a lot of people just took his idea and ran with it and blew it out of proportion too.

Last edited:
these will prob be a lot harder to cop than today's Laney V release I'll tell u that

Same as steel x's i feel. Same fan base (numbers wise) prob same production. Cop them u should be able to cop these. Goodluck.
Put in the work n theyl b obtainable

Word idk they were gonna have metal on the eyelets. Good thing to hear and hopefully this will make some of the OG heads happy

these will prob be a lot harder to cop than today's Laney V release I'll tell u that

Heard the exact same thing before the Laney release... "This Laney's will be harder to cop than the Black Tongue 5...!"

If this is mass produce like the Laneys, it shouldn't be that hard to cop...

Back
Top Bottom