Taxi 12's - December '13

Rob 
smokin.gif

Luckily copped earlier. Went to a mall in Atlanta at 5, mall security said we cant be on the property until 6:45 (Stores said 6) so they broke up our line and everyone was circling the parking lot and just all ran into line at like 6:30, then the security ****** decided to do a raffle IN THE RAIN even though both HOH and Athlete's Foot were FCFS. My ticket (#141) was called pretty quick and I just went to the Athletes Foot line which had like 5 people in line compared to the HOH line which was packed. I'm happy

Last edited:
Got through to order on Eastbay after 2 hr and 30 minute wait. Secured two pairs of these. It was not easy this morning.

2.44 hrs eastbay checkout :smh: I have no choice but to wait. Failed trying to cop at the mall. Three hours in line and nothing. :smh:

**** the Bay Area... I have no chance out here. Footlocker employees lying and people camping since the afternoon yesterday. I'm salty as ****.

what is going on??? People are going crazy in the US or Nike is making people World Wide going crazy, I am pretty sure they cut the release numbers in Europe into half, after 15 Minutes they were totally sold out in Euope, for me this is just a regular Jordan release, nothing like the hyped XIs!

I am sure next saturday will be hell with all these strange Nike ideas!!!!

Easy pass on these. Called local Footaction to check stock on another shoe and employee said "Hi this is Footaction, we only have a size 15 left in the Taxis."

Looks like people who wanted these were able to get them. Good luck to everyone else still trying.

Longest wait time i ever had on Beastbay before today was 45mins.
Today was over 4hrs... Finally completed checkout.
:nerd:

About 2 hrs North Of NYC, people were out since 5 trying to line up for these. People got tickets snatched if they were in hand, people straight up cuttin line, eveyone ran in the store at around 8:25 and the police were called. My nephew got his pair but they ran 1/2 sz too big for him 
laugh.gif

I see 0% eBayers runnin ebay auctions to 290+, but I wouldnt pay more than 225 if I was missing out & really wanted them, but my shoes are tied for next week! I will try to get videos of the Air Jordan Xmas release fiascoes we read about 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom