Taxi 12's - December '13

I just got my pair from a uk site, they look and feel way better than those CDP joints. Those things were flimsy as hell to me.... I wear a sz 11 and this box is huggggeeeeee like a 12 or 13....

I enjoy my taxis. I like them more than I thought I would. Shoot I put mt steel X in the box for now. I do wish I would have went a half size down.

First, apologies for posting this here as well, but I see multiple people with similar problems:

What a joke...here is the latest update now, plus the whole story:

So this Saturday, as everyone else, I am trying to cop some Taxi's, same why, same card/paypal, no changes whatsoever. 

I am got errors multiple times, I tried 4 times, 2 times with PP and 2 times with the card alone, same result - errors and pending charges in the bank statement.

Finally gave up and moved on that day

Monday I called FNL CS to ask for some details, after all I have at least 8 or 9 major purchases with them this year alone. They could not give me a reasonable explanation why was rejected, but promised to release my blocked founds in a few days.

So far, do good...

Today, I tried to cop another pair that is on discount (Air Veer) and used a coupon as well - and I get the same error... 

So got suspicious and called them again, but before that called PP to verify all is good with them and my account, and they confirmed that.

This time around I was transferred 4 times with different departments, but finally got with the right person, or at least I think I did.

After waiting on hold for some time, she came back and told me I was flagged and will have to wait for 30 days to be able to purchase...

Well I politely told her that is not an option for me and I need more details why was I flagged in a first place.

Some more time on hold, and she came back again to explain that after the second unsuccessful attempt I was flagged and the 30 days can not be shorten at all, I have to do my 30 sentence.

I asked why was the payment unsuccessful the first time and she gave me a few suggestions:

- Misspelling on my end in the address details - Told her I never changed anything and always use the same details which are remembered by my browser anyway.

- Not matching details between PP and the ones on the site - Gave the same answer.

- Not matching between the card associated with PP and my FNL account address - Again same answer

Ordering not form a US IP - To which I was very surprised, in fact I am outside of the country at the moment, but I have been for more than an year now, and never had problems.

Side note, I did use company US VPN to order in the past on some occasions, but not always and this Saturday I tried both, first the US VPN and than the regular IP, I guess they have a track on every IP a customer use

Finally, later today, again I decided to try again. PP still gave me the same error, regardless of what connection or IP I use.

But wait, when I used the CC directly it worked with no problem!!! How is that even possible, I thought I was flagged for 30 days...

The mystery of FNL continues...

When I receive my order will call them again to ask how come was I able to order even though have 30 days ban...

If FNL doesnt work for y'all, wouldn't it make sense to not attempt to buy from there anymore?

Last edited:
I stopped buying from online FNL a while ago. It had me getting my hopes up worse than Backpack Jimmy.

Last edited:
Long story for a bad experience I'd had with Finishline in the past...

I ordered four t-shirts with a total of $62 and change with shipping and everything included...Got two separate shipping confirmations, not our of the ordinary for a large chain store so it was whatever...Got the first package with one of the shirts from my order...

Waited for the second package, containing the other three shirts, never showed and never updated through UPS...Thinking this was a UPS problem I called them up and they told me that the packing label was generated but the package had not yet been turned over to them for shipment...As such I make contact with FNL who first informed me that they didn't have a record of the order, despite the charge going through on my card and me obviously receiving one of the items I'd ordered...After a little back and forth and being transferred a couple different times I was finally told that some items sold online are shipped directly from their retail stores and this was the case with my order...Long story, err long, they stated that the store manager at this particular store had gotten the shipping address wrong and that they would re-send out the items immediately...I knew this was BS since I'd already talked with UPS as I outlined above...

Now two weeks into this ordeal I finally receive my now third tracking number, this time through USPS and we all know how reliable their tracking system is...Anyway day of delivery comes and no sign of my package...Check tracking and to my amazement it say's delivered...Right off the top of my head I'm thinking this is now a problem with the Postal Service...Call them and they inform me that the package was delivered without a problem on their end, get this, to an address in Miami Florida...Now for those of you who don't know I'm in Las Vegas...So I call back FNL who basically tells me that the address that I'd provided to them was the address that they shipped the second package too...Again BS since I'd already received the first package without a problem...After a bunch of back and forth this time I was told that I would need to make contact with the person who had received the package in Miami and handle the situation myself...Essentially they told me to eff off...Went through a few more calls with Customer Service but always got told this is my problem not theirs...Ended up disputing the charges through the bank and getting my money refunded that way...

Haven't stepped foot into a Finishline store, or ordered anything from their website since this happened in March of 09'...

Last edited:
I was also involved in the fnl fiasco. Went to checkout at 8:01 Saturday, tried two times and got the timer. Was charged twice. Checked my bank statement today, they removed one charge, but the other is still pending. I never got an order confirmation. I'm fully expecting to not receieve a pair, but I thought the charges get cleared within 72 hours. Tried Customer service on my break , but I was on hold too long. That site is a mess.

Last edited:
Im no longer buying anything from finishline. have been on the hook, acct pending for 10 pairs since saturday. $1890. Still havent gotten that cake back. they tell me today at the latest. absolute **** show. i dont have time or patience for this ****. to hell with FNL.

First, apologies for posting this here as well, but I see multiple people with similar problems:

What a joke...here is the latest update now, plus the whole story:

So this Saturday, as everyone else, I am trying to cop some Taxi's, same why, same card/paypal, no changes whatsoever. 
I am got errors multiple times, I tried 4 times, 2 times with PP and 2 times with the card alone, same result - errors and pending charges in the bank statement.
Finally gave up and moved on that day
Monday I called FNL CS to ask for some details, after all I have at least 8 or 9 major purchases with them this year alone. They could not give me a reasonable explanation why was rejected, but promised to release my blocked founds in a few days.
So far, do good...
Today, I tried to cop another pair that is on discount (Air Veer) and used a coupon as well - and I get the same error... 
So got suspicious and called them again, but before that called PP to verify all is good with them and my account, and they confirmed that.
This time around I was transferred 4 times with different departments, but finally got with the right person, or at least I think I did.
After waiting on hold for some time, she came back and told me I was flagged and will have to wait for 30 days to be able to purchase...
Well I politely told her that is not an option for me and I need more details why was I flagged in a first place.
Some more time on hold, and she came back again to explain that after the second unsuccessful attempt I was flagged and the 30 days can not be shorten at all, I have to do my 30 sentence.
I asked why was the payment unsuccessful the first time and she gave me a few suggestions:
- Misspelling on my end in the address details - Told her I never changed anything and always use the same details which are remembered by my browser anyway.
- Not matching details between PP and the ones on the site - Gave the same answer.
- Not matching between the card associated with PP and my FNL account address - Again same answer
Ordering not form a US IP - To which I was very surprised, in fact I am outside of the country at the moment, but I have been for more than an year now, and never had problems.
Side note, I did use company US VPN to order in the past on some occasions, but not always and this Saturday I tried both, first the US VPN and than the regular IP, I guess they have a track on every IP a customer use

Finally, later today, again I decided to try again. PP still gave me the same error, regardless of what connection or IP I use.
But wait, when I used the CC directly it worked with no problem!!! How is that even possible, I thought I was flagged for 30 days...

The mystery of FNL continues...

When I receive my order will call them again to ask how come was I able to order even though have 30 days ban...
I was on n off with them for 3 months same issue same answers i got....i gave up!
Fnl is last resort but ill b using pp since they do not take out the funds.. Less worry

Wow who was the poster that said they shipped their package to the wrong house? They just got me the same way......that's unbelievable. That's why I don't usually use UPS.....always something silly.

How does winner circle raffle work because the employees have no idea and thats my only hope for local finish line wins. Please let a bro know.

Wow. Man that sucks about the package to the wrong house thing for some of you guys.

Gonna be on my neighborhood watch now. :nerd: Especially cause of the crazy old lady across my street.

Back
Top Bottom