TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Break-Up Survival Kit:
Delete her completely from your life(Facebook,Twitter,Etc..)
If you must talk to her, give yourself at least six months to a year. You will have gone through all your emotions and will be more level headed if an encounter happens.
Read, Read, Read. Obtain as much knowledge as you can.
Workout, Train, Play Videogames, Research New Hobbies..
Cry, get it out of your system. Give yourself time to grieve but don't harp on it/give a time limit to yourself.
Talk to somebody, if your patnas are not about that life, seek professional help.
Find your focus and path in life.
Study Life, Be Patient and Still..
Learn Meditation.
Listen to the most misogonistic music in the world or find a positive outlet for your anger.
Boxing worked for me.
Be angry but find resolve and L.I.G. IT
Date/Smash but don't rebound..
Last but not least, Do Not Beat Yoursel Up.
**** happens, People Change. Sometimes you have to let people go to become stronger and wiser.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
thanks for the advice man.will be taking trig winter term so that will keep me busy and have me more focused on school. just need to let time pass so i can get over all this
ohwell.gif

I just recently broke it off with my girl, doing the returning of things/keys ect... tonight. I know she is going to throw the P at me but I gotta stay strong fellas. Truth is I met another woman that there is a connection with. I haven't told her that, and me and the new girl have not been intimate yet. Feels good letting something go for the better of both.

Any things I should look out for tonight fellas?

I just recently broke it off with my girl, doing the returning of things/keys ect... tonight. I know she is going to throw the P at me but I gotta stay strong fellas. Truth is I met another woman that there is a connection with. I haven't told her that, and me and the new girl have not been intimate yet. Feels good letting something go for the better of both.

Any things I should look out for tonight fellas?[/quote

You pretty much got it bro. Just man up when she crys, watch out if she becomes violet.. Don't let her sweet talk you back and throw the yambs at you

Don't be surprised if your tires are flat and windows are broken when she figures out.

Break-Up Survival Kit:
If you must talk to her, give yourself at least six months to a year. You will have gone through all your emotions and will be more level headed if an encounter happens.
Cry, get it out of your system. Give yourself time to grieve but don't harp on it/give a time limit to yourself.
Talk to somebody, if your patnas are not about that life, seek professional help.
Learn Meditation.
Listen to the most misogonistic music in the world or find a positive outlet for your anger.
Boxing worked for me.
**** happens, People Change. Sometimes you have to let people go to become stronger and wiser.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
Preciate this. Wish I listened to you guys sooner, had the hammer dropped on me yesterday out of nowhere...I'm still stunned and confused 
mean.gif

Think what hurts most is knowing I fell in love with a chick that could pull such a move. Got you questioning yourself like crazy

Break-Up Survival Kit:
Learn Meditation.
Boxing worked for me.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
hit it dead on the nail with obtaining new knowledge! Good stuff breh

Preciate this. Wish I listened to you guys sooner, had the hammer dropped on me yesterday out of nowhere...I'm still stunned and confused :smh:

Think what hurts most is knowing I fell in love with a chick that could pull such a move. Got you questioning yourself like crazy

It happens to the best of us man. If you loved her and were happy with her at one point there's no need to question yourself or feel bad. You will find someone else who will make you feel even better. This just wasn't meant to be, so appreciate the good times, learn from the bad and mistakes, recoup, and bring the best you into your next relationship. You gonna be just fine playa.

we broke up last monday. and been hitting the gym every day after just to get my mind off things. but it just sucks man so much time and effort on trying to do good for this girl. feels like wasted time
mean.gif
I know exactly how you feel.

I was with this chick for a year maybe year and a half, but I was being reckless and not taking her threats seriously. Was still going out with my boys a ton, drinking during the week. She finally had enough about 3 months ago and cut off contact with me. I remember coming here seeking advice when we talked again recently. About a month ago. She called me out of the blue at 1am crying and saying she was on her way over. Wish I said no bros but she's my first love so I didn't. We arent that young either, both 26 but now I see how immature she truly is. Crazy thing is she always got mad at me for being immature and not committing to more seriously. 

Anyways, fast forward a bit...this past week - 10 days we nearly saw each other every day, she stayed at my place, I stayed at hers. She even came to my families place on Thanksgiving. Wild. Everything felt perfect and she seemed happy, I knew I was.

Sunday I don't hear from her besides early in the morning. I hit her with a text at night, no response. Called her in the AM like I normally do on Mondays (my only day off), no response from her. No response to the text I said asking what was up until around lunchtime when she said "This is a bad day for me. I'll call you after work to discuss some things". Needless to say I responded semi-bugging out asking what the hell was going on. She hit me with the "I can't talk to you or see you anymore. I'm so sorry for this but I can't. I have to try and make it work with someone else"

I'm like woah what the hell? Someone else? You been with me every day this past week. You were calling me each night begging to come over. 

I still have no idea what just happened. She removed me and all my boys on all of our social networks. Haven't talked to her since, I got drunk as **** last night and been sick all day at work just questioning ****. Just feels so weird and such a blow to the gut
It happens to the best of us man. If you loved her and were happy with her at one point there's no need to question yourself or feel bad. You will find someone else who will make you feel even better. This just wasn't meant to be, so appreciate the good times, learn from the bad and mistakes, recoup, and bring the best you into your next relationship. You gonna be just fine playa.

Last edited:

Preciate this. Wish I listened to you guys sooner, had the hammer dropped on me yesterday out of nowhere...I'm still stunned and confused 
mean.gif

**** sucks man but we just got to deal with the punches life throws at us. in the end just come out a better person for the next one.

I know exactly how you feel.

Anyways, fast forward a bit...this past week - 10 days we nearly saw each other every day, she stayed at my place, I stayed at hers. She even came to my families place on Thanksgiving. Wild. Everything felt perfect and she seemed happy, I knew I was.

Sunday I don't hear from her besides early in the morning. I hit her with a text at night, no response. Called her in the AM like I normally do on Mondays (my only day off), no response from her. No response to the text I said asking what was up until around lunchtime when she said "This is a bad day for me. I'll call you after work to discuss some things". Needless to say I responded semi-bugging out asking what the hell was going on. She hit me with the "I can't talk to you or see you anymore. I'm so sorry for this but I can't. I have to try and make it work with someone else"

Your story just made me mad, and got me heated for you dude.
Same thing happened to me so I know them feels.

it sucks man, but as all the other OGs, say, if you got her, you can get better!
especially since now you know what to look for .

Tree hoppers are the worst man. At least she let you know. My ex just started avoiding me last month of our relationship (things were already real bad before for a few months, I was trying to fix them best I could), she said she was moving, I helped her pack and move, fixed some things in her apartment, took her to one last dinner then new as soon as we sat down it hit me she was really about to move out of state. Went back to her place after tried to cuddle with her in bed she wouldn't even let me, I just watched the syracuse basketball game at her apartment while she napped and her phone blew up. Game ended, I told her I loved her and wanted to keep seeing her still, she told me she loves me more than anything in life and we'd make it work, but wouldn't kiss me goodbye because it was too emotional for her. We hugged and that was last time I ever saw her. Went out with my boy (mutual friend) a week later and told him we were gonna try and I make t work even though she was moving. He tells me that she's had a new boyfriend for a month, he had met him, he thought I know and was sorry he had to be the one to tell me. I called her up acting normal. She had been texting me everyday before this. Confronted her about it, she lied said she wasn't seeing anyone, I told her j knew. She got angry and hung up on me and NEVER talked to me again fam. Only through email when she saw I had another gf. Then she decides to tell me all about her new bf. I told her I couldn't keep emailing her unless she explained what she did or at least apologized. She couldn't do that. That was a 2 year relationship. Ain't that a *****.

Cried like a baby on my roommates shoulder when I got home that night man. But look at me... New girl is so much better. Confident in her self, smart, way sexier, younger. I'm in better shape, moved to a nice *** apartment got two raises. I look back and appreciate that relationship because it made me happy. Even though it ended sour.

/rant

Last edited:
Tree hoppers are the worst man. At least she let you know. My ex just started avoiding me last month of our relationship (things were already real bad before for a few months, I was trying to fix them best I could), she said she was moving, I helped her pack and move, fixed some things in her apartment, took her to one last dinner then new as soon as we sat down it hit me she was really about to move out of state. Went back to her place after tried to cuddle with her in bed she wouldn't even let me, I just watched the syracuse basketball game at her apartment while she napped and her phone blew up. Game ended, I told her I loved her and wanted to keep seeing her still, she told me she loves me more than anything in life and we'd make it work, but wouldn't kiss me goodbye because it was too emotional for her. We hugged and that was last time I ever saw her. Went out with my boy (mutual friend) a week later and told him we were gonna try and I make t work even though she was moving. He tells me that she's had a new boyfriend for a month, he had met him, he thought I know and was sorry he had to be the one to tell me. I called her up acting normal. She had been texting me everyday before this. Confronted her about it, she lied said she wasn't seeing anyone, I told her j knew. She got angry and hung up on me and NEVER talked to me again fam. Only through email when she saw I had another gf. Then she decides to tell me all about her new bf. I told her I couldn't keep emailing her unless she explained what she did or at least apologized. She couldn't do that. That was a 2 year relationship. Ain't that a *****.

Cried like a baby on my roommates shoulder when I got home that night man. But look at me... New girl is so much better. Confident in her self, smart, way sexier, younger. I'm in better shape, moved to a nice *** apartment got two raises. I look back and appreciate that relationship because it made me happy. Even though it ended sour.

/rant

Repped.

Happens to the best of us. I know it's hard to envision it right now, but the day will come where you'll somehow think back to this time in your life and laugh about it. Probably tell yourself how silly you feel now for tripping as hard as you were.

I won't lie and tell you that there's a remedy for this stuff. The only thing that'll move you forward from this is time. Sure you can find distractions, but heartache isn't something that diminishes instantly. Try to focus on yourself, but embrace the feelings you have from this past relationship. It will guide you as you eventually progress to someone new.

We all go through it at some point. Make it through to the other side and you'll be a better man than before. Be easy NT fam.

im curious what went wrong in your relationship that lead you breaking up with her?

I remember when I was missing my ex. I had to forcefully change my thoughts whenever I would think about her :lol:. Sounds kinda silly but it worked and made me mentally stronger

Men have intuition as well, but the thing is we suppress and quelch those ideas in our minds because we never think "She" could do that to me. As men we like to "fix" things. Whether it's or job, relationships, etc, we want to fix problems that have already been exasterbated to the breaking point.
If your girl is arguing over the most mundane things, doesn't talk to you like normal, new friends popping up, hypothetical questions about exes, short text messages, doesn't pick up right away when you call, sorry to tell you, she belongs to the world.
I live by this rule:
"If you leave me once, it's a wrap"..
The only time you try to fight for a relationship is when you know you ****** up or you have children. Most women hate being alone, but what they hate the most is a man unaffected by them leaving. That ish will eat them from the inside out. If you just stay strong, grind, get your focus and swag back, do not contact them(I know that temptation is hard) but when they see you are happy and in love with yourself, promise that bish will have a nervous breakdown. 9/10 there new relationship will go down in flames once that "newness" wears off.
Get in tune with your "star player" and take that ***** off a pedestal and enjoy your life brethren.
Also you have to learn to vet and be patient with these girls/women. As you get older a fat *** and a smile becomes less appealing.
A woman with conversation, 401k and wordly vision>>>>>>
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
My ex, do I hate her? No, 'twas the best 6 years of my life. She lurks, you owe me 100 dollars.

Men have intuition as well, but the thing is we suppress and quelch those ideas in our minds because we never think "She" could do that to me. As men we like to "fix" things. Whether it's or job, relationships, etc, we want to fix problems that have already been exasterbated to the breaking point.
If your girl is arguing over the most mundane things, doesn't talk to you like normal, new friends popping up, hypothetical questions about exes, short text messages, doesn't pick up right away when you call, sorry to tell you, she belongs to the world.
I live by this rule:
"If you leave me once, it's a wrap"..
The only time you try to fight for a relationship is when you know you ****** up or you have children. Most women hate being alone, but what they hate the most is a man unaffected by them leaving. That ish will eat them from the inside out. If you just stay strong, grind, get your focus and swag back, do not contact them(I know that temptation is hard) but when they see you are happy and in love with yourself, promise that bish will have a nervous breakdown. 9/10 there new relationship will go down in flames once that "newness" wears off.
Get in tune with your "star player" and take that ***** off a pedestal and enjoy your life brethren.
Also you have to learn to vet and be patient with these girls/women. As you get older a fat *** and a smile becomes less appealing.
A woman with conversation, 401k and wordly vision>>>>>>
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Repped. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom