TAY Spring / Summer '19: The Savage Retreat

Discussion in 'General' started by mmcmxi, Nov 14, 2016.

1. osek206

osek206

I did a ton of non-alcohol related things but my point mainly was alcohol is everywhere and very hard to avoid. As far as why I got deaded I'm not sure her past is nuts and I learned more about her when I went up to jersey to see if it would work.

I was getting all good signs honestly, I wasn't expecting it, and it was definitely a new experience for me. I'm sure she's around people and drinking she even told me but for some reason the bar is higher for me I feel. The chemistry was off. Were still cool, it's whatever.

titang545 likes this.
  2. titang545

titang545

I think that is what we are all saying you weren't sneaking a mini bottle in your pants into the movies just to have a drink. But that so many events now offer alcohol to get that easy money, and loosen people's grip on their wallet. Growing up did movie theaters offer liquor or just beer, now you watching Endgame with a screwdriver or rum and coke.

3. I dated a Muslim/Iranian girl in college. Although, I stupidly had chicks on the side for sex, alch, etc... the muslims chick was the best I ever had, literally the purest, most genuine person I’ve ever met in my life. She made me want to be a better me, everyday, and not even in some pretentious, unattainable respect. Suffice to say, she didn’t drink, and I was perfectly fine with that, she didn’t judge me for partaking. She did smoke hookah tho, which was dope.

iamdef and titang545 like this.
  4. titang545

titang545

I have been meaning to buy a hookah for years, but have never pulled the trigger on it. Just be in the basement chillin with some 80 or 90's movie on smokin on the hookah.

5. m boiz

m boiz

Being a white male under 30 and hating beer is so foreign to some of these women :lol:

calye2da and dcallamerican like this.
  6. Why indulge in ****ery that's detrimental to your health in the long run ?

7. Mark Antony

Mark Antony

Yeah i'm pretty sure all the hookah I did back in the day hurt my lungs.

8. :lol: @ Not drinking but doing Hookah.

Iranian girl was trippin

iamdef likes this.
  9. I'm not even gonna front

it would be really hard to just remove alcohol. everyone i know drinks and its involved with pretty much any activity.

props to anyone that doesn't tho

frshstunna likes this.
  10. You’re obvi not familiar with the Middle Eastern culture, not as mind boggling as it sounds.

11. equality

equality

My ex was Middle Eastern. That hoookah **** is terrible for your lungs. A lot of them believe in no sex before marriage but anal is fine too.

tomdiginson likes this.
  12. tay1

tay1

That's a religion thing. My boy who just got married told me the same **** with his girl who be acting all holy

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019 at 3:47 PM
  13. datboi81

datboi81

hookah makes me light headed if I don’t drink. My wife loves that ish though.

14. I take it you’ve never dated catholic chicks? :lol:

I’m tryna figure out how the conversation got to hookah bashing.. y’all can start a new thread for that. If we’re talking about cultural differences/observations, from my understanding and travels, alcohol is forbidden in most if not all/Arabic countries, that’s not saying that people
    Don’t partake, mostly men, unless you’re a
    Western woman, or a prosti.. Hookah on the other hand is widely accepted.

15. equality

equality

She was Catholic Middle Eastern.

16. datboi81

datboi81

I’m not bashing hookah. I actually enjoy it, but I definitely have to slow down on it. I have been doing it a lot more recently.

I never dated the “I prefer anal” girls or “anal is ok, but vaginal is a no go.” Girls were either not going to let you hit or cool with letting you raw dog them. Nothing in between when I was coming up 2007 - 2014.

I’m pretty positive girls are just letting dudes use all holes now. The couple young joints I messed with in 2015/2016 certainly would. And they definitely don’t know what a condom is these days lol

I’m turning 30 this year. The young joints were 22 while I was 26/27.

17. Meangene45

Meangene45

I don’t drink never had a problem with finding things to do.

youngogjosh likes this.
  18. willypete

willypete

Pretty much this for me. I definitely need to slow down though

19. In all my years, I had a plumper that was down for anal, but that’s it. I’m usually, the thumb, finger, in the moment type, then see how she reacts.. am I doing it wrong, mates??

20. willypete

willypete

Be careful with the butt play talk in here but no you're not doing it wrong. If she lets you put a finger/thumb in then sh'e most likely down. If she pulls away then you have your answer.

As somebody said in here before (think it was @Mark Antony )as long as I know I can do it with a chick then that's good enough for me

21. yall ever had a finger up your own butt?

they say the male g spot is up there

22. Seinfeld Leaving Gif.gif

acroyal, iamdef, Nujabez and 8 others like this.
  23. titang545

titang545

Uh isn't alcohol bad for your health, not having a balanced meal, eating pork, eating to much red meat, only eating vegetables, sitting down for 8 hours, smoking. I haven't smoked on a hookah in like 7/8 years man, I think one every 4/5 years ago is cool? Besides like I said I been meaning to get one but never pulled the trigger, mind probably working behind the scenes to make sure I never buy one.

Yeah going to buy a hookah today. Hold on new PS3 is coming out, meh get the hookah next time. So on and so on. 8 years later.

24. m boiz

m boiz

I think we should clarify between drinking and getting drunk because they aren't the same.

25. OK