TB IIIs this summer??

I love posts like this on NT. It's always hilarious to see what people come up with, and what they "heard"

"I heard that they got canceled because the guy that stamps the elephant print on all the shoes, got trampled to death by an actual elephant"

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I love posts like this on NT. It's always hilarious to see what people come up with, and what they "heard"

"I heard that they got canceled because the guy that stamps the elephant print on all the shoes, got trampled to death by an actual elephant"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some of these posts really ar ethat dumb though

woooooooooooow they are roasting you threadstarter...tough break my dude. At any rate I am just here to boost my post count. Check my sig!

Rafool wrote:
Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

There are so many threads about these damn these Newbies

[h1]
off_line.gif
addicted2icysoles23.niketalk [/h1] [table][tr][td]Kudos[/td] [td]107[/td] [/tr][/table]

view my images
  • Name:
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]516[/td] [td]05/17/09 02:31:28[/td] [td]05/17/09 02:31:28[/td] [td]09/22/08[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Visitors Now[/th] [th="col"]Visitors Today[/th] [th="col"]Most Visits[/th] [th="col"]Total Visits[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]32
11/21/08[/td] [td]455[/td] [/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by Rafool

[h1]
off_line.gif
addicted2icysoles23.niketalk[/h1]

[table][tr][td]Kudos[/td] [td]107[/td] [/tr][/table]

view my images
  • Name:
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]516[/td] [td]05/17/09 02:31:28[/td] [td]05/17/09 02:31:28[/td] [td]09/22/08[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Visitors Now[/th] [th="col"]Visitors Today[/th] [th="col"]Most Visits[/th] [th="col"]Total Visits[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]32

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yeerp

^^^^why?

i wonder what goes into the scrapping of specific planned shoes

glad i have a crispy pair of TB IIIs
It was just a joke, because I thought this thread was about to be locked. However for some reason it's still open, and gotten more hilarious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trieze K

woooooooooooow they are roasting you threadstarter...tough break my dude. At any rate I am just here to boost my post count. Check my sig!
laugh.gif

Thanks for all the info on this guys!! Roast or not....at the end of the day...it's an internet forum....not that big of deal to roast someone your nevergonna look at.......wayyyy to go guys!!! lock this mods...ive got the info I need lol.....some people make me laugh.......

Ha! To all the people who flamed on this post....http://niketalk.com/topic/179397...............thanks for makin' yourself look like a dumb@$$.....exactly what I thought......mods, please lock this now...this is old news now!!! thanksto sneakerfiles as well!!! TB IIIs copped x5

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by Rafool

[h1]
off_line.gif
addicted2icysoles23.niketalk[/h1]

[table][tr][td]Kudos[/td] [td]107[/td] [/tr][/table]

view my images
  • Name:

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom