TB IIIs this summer??

Ok NT, the last thing I wanna do is create hype but....are these still on schedule for the summer or was that a rumor from a few months back? This is myfavorite pair of all time so I'm just trying to see if I need to start digging around for a 2001 pair or if these are going to release this summer, I'mgoing to wait.....thanks for the info.....

^^^^why?

i wonder what goes into the scrapping of specific planned shoes

glad i have a crispy pair of TB IIIs

thanks for the info....yeah should have searched...didn't think about it....lock whenever mods...and just FYI addicted, I'm no newbie....this isn'tmy first user....ive been apart of NT way longer than Sept of 08 but you don't see me shouting newbie to anyone.....
smh.gif
hater!

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

There are so many threads about these damn these Newbies

[h1]
off_line.gif
addicted2icysoles23.niketalk[/h1]

[table][tr][td]Kudos[/td] [td]107[/td] [/tr][/table]

view my images
  • Name:
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]516[/td] [td]05/17/09 02:31:28[/td] [td]05/17/09 02:31:28[/td] [td]09/22/08[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Visitors Now[/th] [th="col"]Visitors Today[/th] [th="col"]Most Visits[/th] [th="col"]Total Visits[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]32
11/21/08[/td] [td]455[/td] [/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif

Sneakerfiles had a link to a website called "Wellgosh" they claimed would get the bulls vs. celtics 1 package on rd which is July 1st, and that samewebsite had a picture of a TBIII on the JB portion of the site. I clicked on the pic and It said that they were going to be releasing this summer on wellgosh.

Search bulls vs. celtics at sneakerfiles.com and click the wellgosh link and see for yourselves.

Originally Posted by yeerp

^^^^why?

Their other products are doing so well, there's no need to drop these right now. They'll continue to get paid off of fusions through thesummer, and save this release for a rainy day (which doesn't seem to be in sight).

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

There are so many threads about these damn these Newbies

[h1]
off_line.gif
addicted2icysoles23.niketalk[/h1]

[table][tr][td]Kudos[/td] [td]107[/td] [/tr][/table]

view my images
  • Name:
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]516[/td] [td]05/17/09 02:31:28[/td] [td]05/17/09 02:31:28[/td] [td]09/22/08[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Visitors Now[/th] [th="col"]Visitors Today[/th] [th="col"]Most Visits[/th] [th="col"]Total Visits[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]32
11/21/08[/td] [td]455[/td] [/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by yeerp

^^^^why?

Their other products are doing so well, there's no need to drop these right now. They'll continue to get paid off of fusions through the summer, and save this release for a rainy day (which doesn't seem to be in sight).
that makes sense. how unfortunate though.

i heard there were some copyright issues with a t-shirt that was supposed to come in a special pack along with the TB III's

How bout instead of caring about true blues so much u scroll down the page and realize there's already a thread

Back
Top Bottom