TCERDA'S: Vintage PE Collection….. *****Updated 02/22/2009*****

HOW SICK are those anthony mason cons!!! Isnt it amazing that more PE's exist than just Jordans? What a novelty..... This dude is a true collector and notjust a jumpman ballwasher. This truly is a sick PE collection.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

HOW SICK are those anthony mason cons!!! Isnt it amazing that more PE's exist than just Jordans? What a novelty..... This dude is a true collector and not just a jumpman ballwasher. This truly is a sick PE collection.

Yeah but only maybe two pairs of those are really pe's. Don't get me wrong thats a amazing collections of GAME WORN kicks but therenot really pe's.

PE = PLAYER EXCLUSIVE

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

HOW SICK are those anthony mason cons!!! Isnt it amazing that more PE's exist than just Jordans? What a novelty..... This dude is a true collector and not just a jumpman ballwasher. This truly is a sick PE collection.

Yeah but only maybe two pairs of those are really pe's. Don't get me wrong thats a amazing collections of GAME WORN kicks but there not really pe's.

PE = PLAYER EXCLUSIVE

Thanks for the compliment, but back in the early to mid 90's, few players had their own signature shoe. No player during this time frame wore anotherplayer's model shoe and had a number stitched on it to make it a "PE".
eyes.gif
The writing on the shoes "By the players themselves" is what makesthese player exclusives my friend. The actual players owned these kicks which is as EXCLUSIVE as it gets.. (Cannot be purchased on Ebay everyday)
About 98.2% of the PEs today can be purchased at any time which makes them kinda"
tired.gif
". Dont get me wrong, the PE's today are nice but very accessible.Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'll respect it, but ya boy has some rare heat.
pimp.gif

Oh and thanks everyone for your kind feedback. I really appreciate the Love. Thanks again

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Yeah but only maybe two pairs of those are really pe's. Don't get me wrong thats a amazing collections of GAME WORN kicks but there not really pe's.

PE = PLAYER EXCLUSIVE

Thanks for the compliment, but back in the early to mid 90's, few players had their own signature shoe. No player during this time frame wore another player's model shoe and had a number stitched on it to make it a "PE".
eyes.gif
The writing on the shoes "By the players themselves" is what makes these player exclusives my friend. The actual players owned these kicks which is as EXCLUSIVE as it gets.. (Cannot be purchased on Ebay everyday)
About 98.2% of the PEs today can be purchased at any time which makes them kinda"
tired.gif
". Dont get me wrong, the PE's today are nice but very accessible. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'll respect it, but ya boy has some rare heat.
pimp.gif
100% agreed TCERDA.
Bombsquad thats like saying all the players who wore Air Forces in the 80s or the Force and Flight players didnt have player exclusive shoes. They wereexclusive to those players at that time. Just because theres not a jumpman logo on it and a players number doesnt mean its not a PE. TCERDAS PEs are rare andgems. These truly are PEs. TCERDAs collection cannot be duplicated. All the worshipped PE guys on NT collections can. Dont get caught up in the jumpman logo,all it takes is $$$$, just like any other shoe out there.

Sounds like someone is a little jealous of all these big spending pe collectors out now
laugh.gif

Bottom line is all but maybe three of those pairs could of been bought at your local footlocker back in the 90's. Like I said it's a amazingGAME WORN collection but they are not pe's. I'm sorry but if anyone can go out and buy the exact same shoe they are not a pe.

I'm in no way trying to down play this collection as I'm a old man myself and remember all those pairs and the players wearing them.

Sounds like someone is a little jealous of all these big spending pe collectors out now
laugh.gif

Bottom line is all but maybe three of those pairs could of been bought at your local footlocker back in the 90's. Like I said it's a amazing GAME WORN collection but they are not pe's. I'm sorry but if anyone can go out and buy the exact same shoe they are not a pe.

I'm in no way trying to down play this collection as I'm a old man myself and remember all those pairs and the players wearing them.
come on man be serious. I will never be jealous of anyone for their shoes or what they spend.
You have your opinion i have mine sir. I'll just end it now and appreciate a great thread by TCERDA.

BOMB SQUAD RECORDS wrote:

Bottom line is all but maybe three of those pairs could of been bought at your local footlocker back in the 90's.

I'd attest to being old myself, but the players "back in the day" didn't have the special makeups as today. So you can label itwhatever you like, it was still exclusive to that player.

As far as availability of PE's, they're not as pricey as people would think 3-4 years ago. Their are GR's that cost more.

laugh.gif

Bottom line is all but maybe three of those pairs could of been bought at your local footlocker back in the 90's. Like I said it's a amazing GAME WORN collection but they are not pe's. I'm sorry but if anyone can go out and buy the exact same shoe they are not a pe.

What is there to be jealous of? 99% of what he has, No one could find in the condition they are in.

And the MOST important part of him posting these, is out of the love, and not for "E-props" that most people are looking to get.

Back
Top Bottom