TDE! Limitless like we on NZT! *Official TDE Thread*

All the tracks are doppppeeeeeeeeee. Tomorrow is kendrick

**** IT ***** LETS 4 PEAT :x:smokin

tde>>>

k.dot ft. jeezy

"westside, right on time"

pimp.gif

I'm sooo TURNT. Wheelin' in a 2-door wit 2 h03s that follow me; and you know…WE$TSIDE, RIGHT ON TIME! :smokin

been a fan of K Dot since 'Training Day' dropped. copping at least 2 copies of "good kid, m.A.A.d city" when it drops on release day

Last edited:
Ab is ******' tight, Q has a nice sound.

I'm not too hot on Kendrick, haha the look on everyone's face after reading that.

But seriously throw the best Kendrick songs at me.

soul shoulda had that that song on control system he literally on kendrick a*s for that number one spot if he keeps comin like that

Also i like the new jay rock song yola it knocks hard

Ab is ******' tight, Q has a nice sound.

I'm not too hot on Kendrick, haha the look on everyone's face after reading that.

But seriously throw the best Kendrick songs at me.

You can't handle them all at once...

Last edited:

:wow: Soulo :smokin :smokin TDE really has all lanes covered the 4 of them are so different but it blends perfectly when they're all together. Soul is that intellectual, deep thought cat, Schoolboy is the party dude with the fun element but still can go in when need be too and has mad energy, Rock is the ultimate street hustle dude and is real af (follow me home is a great album :smokin, and then Kendrick is like a blend of them but conceptually can put it in a way that it has mass appeal. I'm just mad the Black Hippy tape isn't coming any time soon according to that last interview but Oct. 22 Kdot's album WILL be purchased not downloaded :smokin

Back
Top Bottom