TDE! Limitless like we on NZT! *Official TDE Thread*

From the kendrick thread...
mean.gif

http://www.sharebeast.com/pew4a8931the

no matter how much i try, i just can't get into ab... i saw him live the other night here in la... still not feeling him

kendrick is the one i most connect with

saw jay rock .... he did YOLA that song is a monster i may check for more of his work

i like q as a featured artist, that's about it

i like what tde is doing though, very happy for that whole camp

no matter how much i try, i just can't get into ab... i saw him live the other night here in la... still not feeling him

kendrick is the one i most connect with

saw jay rock .... he did YOLA that song is a monster i may check for more of his work

i like q as a featured artist, that's about it

i like what tde is doing though, very happy for that whole camp
i feel the same way about Q.. he rips all his features but i can't rock with his solo stuff..

ab-soul on the other hand.. that dude's a problem, you should definitely give him another chance.

i feel the same way about Q.. he rips all his features but i can't rock with his solo stuff..

ab-soul on the other hand.. that dude's a problem, you should definitely give him another chance.

okay i will give him another shot, control system was okay to me, i liked a few cuts off of that...

what is it that you like about him and why? out of his body of work, what are your favs and why?

thanks

i'm a real big fan of rebel/revolutionary type rap.. that is why i mess with soul heavy..

not to mention that he seems to really know the subject matter, unlike most rappers that sound like they're just reciting ****.

some of my favorite songs are

real thinkers

nothing new

bohemian grove

pineal gland

illuminate

empathy

the book of soul

i'm a real big fan of rebel/revolutionary type rap.. that is why i mess with soul heavy..

not to mention that he seems to really know the subject matter, unlike most rappers that sound like they're just reciting ****.

some of my favorite songs are

real thinkers
nothing new
bohemian grove
pineal gland
illuminate
empathy
the book of soul

okay i think that is what I could not get into about him was that the music seems totally militant, a majority time. not the kind of hip-hop i'm into really....

i can appreciate the facts and passion, not knocking that, but that is not all i want to hear.

control system was okay, i don't know this cat just seems mad at the world, when i watched him in LA the other night, I got the same vibe...

a good friend of mine is friends with him and Q, he speaks highly of Ab, says he is just deep and passionate.

I will listen to him more, and really take a listen.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I might like Control System more than Section 80.:nerd:

Took me a couple listens, but CS is probably my favorite thing to drop this year.

And Q is really an acquired taste. I really couldn't get into Habits & Contradictions the first few times I heard it, but I was going into it expecting the wrong thing. There He Go, Blessed, Sacreligious, Gangsta In Designer, Raymond 1969.:pimp:

Still haven't taken the time to listen to any of Jay Rock's stuff, though.

Control System was :pimp:

Soulo dropping a lot of deep stuff on that album... Always good to hear depth in lyrics like that. I don't even know if I can pick a favorite track off that album :nerd:

The Nibiru track was really good too.

Yo....just like someone mentioned on this page it took me a couple listens to get into Control System

And the book of soul is just...wow :smh: dude has been through a lot

Looking forward to his next project for sure

:pimp:

sick.gif

Anybody know who the rapper from st louis was that they were talking bout at the beggining of the video?

Last edited:
I Don't think an album with these guys would work they all seem to shine better when they can apply their own style heavily on a track

Back
Top Bottom