tea oh gone from dallas ::

Discussion in 'MD/DC/VA' started by ican, Mar 5, 2009.

1. ican

ican

t.o. to the skins FTSB?

2. gmills23

gmills23

Damn, didn't believe it when i first heard it.

3. INTLplayers

INTLplayers formerly xcg11pinoYx

wow.

4. dimondj15

dimondj15

as a '9ers fan, all I can say is

[​IMG]
    edit: however, i doubt he'll be on the market for 2 weeks, and he'll land with a team that was in the playoffs or in playoff contention

5. colombianballa

colombianballa

lol....i thought i was the only one who stayed up this late watchin sports center......

but yea....just heard that also...anybody know why he's leaving dallas??

6. posite fiend

posite fiend Banned

crazy, but hes to cocky IMO. he makes good plays tho. but hes def not what he use to be

7. 2guard

2guard

jerry realized he is more trouble than what he is worth..

to vinnie and dan ..dont even think about it...

8. eddiebauer757

eddiebauer757

He's going to the seahawks or the jets. Lol and I heard he got Romo pregnant!!! What to do what to do... Smh

9. deuce king

deuce king

I'll just post my comments from the S&T Forum...................................

Well it's official, Jerry Jones and the rest of the Cowboys organization don't want to win and have no desire to win a championship next year. As aT.O. fan I can say that the Dallas Cowboys and the fans that support this move deserve all the hardship that they receive next year. It's the classic caseof a team shooting themselves in the foot. How do you release one of the best players you got on your team, it's beyond asinine. Things of all the losesthat the Cowboys had last year and now think how many of those loses were a result of T.O.

10. rocman23

rocman23

stupid move, o well. heard he might go to an nfc south team

11. ScroogeMcBuckz

ScroogeMcBuckz formerly aceboogie

Roys Williams cut as well.

12. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

13. mustbetheshoe58

mustbetheshoe58

he should go back to the niners and end his career there

14. rockdeep

rockdeep Banned

If TO goes to the 9ers.. Deuce Wets, Sharts and cumdeds on himself all at one time.

BUT what if TO comes to DC.. does Deuce then become a TO fan of the Skins? That would be a range of emotions eh Deuce? lol

15. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

^
    T.O is a nightmare with GOOD quarterbacks.

Him coming here, unless we sign Warner, is a media circus waiting to happen.

I had my time with Deion and Bruce.

******** ain't the Bullets...

16. deuce king

deuce king

17. dimondj15

dimondj15

Cause Jerry Jones doesn't want the Cowboys to win next year.

18. deuce king

deuce king

We'll take him.

19. dimondj15

dimondj15

[​IMG] Very funny Rock. I'm telling you now, we need to bring T.O. back home where he belongs, it's like A.I. going back to Philly, it would only be right.

20. deuce king

deuce king

21. dimondj15

dimondj15

T.O. is the reason that we are in the situation that we are in............[​IMG][​IMG]. You're right champ, it's not the fault of the organization for drafting a bust in Alex Smith and it's not the fault of the organization for making bad trade acquistions over the years and not filling key roles on both sides of the ball, or the fault of the head office for facing salary cap problems in years prior,...............it's T.O.'s fault. You keep thinking that champ. People like me and other 49ers fans no better though. Also, whether you like him or not, T.O. plays to win, say what you want to about him and all but the man plays to win, I'd take a guy like that over anyone of these other scrubs anyday of the week twice on Sunday. Also, in regards to him losing a step, I can still make a case for him being a Top 5 receiver in the league right now, and he's still Top 5 dead or alive amongst receivers of all time.

remember the 2 and 4 we got from Baltimore... oh right, we didn't..... not putting it all on him, because John York is an idiot... but that (combined withthe running off of Mooch, and Garcia) was the beginning of this quagmire we have ourselves in now.... you've deluded yourself into thinking that it wouldbe a good thing to do, because like i told a friend earlier "numbers don't lie, but they do mislead" but really with his track record in thelocker room, be realistic... let me refer back to our QB situation, think about that..... (BTW if we hadnt had so many bad coordinators, Alex would be ok...you really think you'd say that if Norv (who i hate as a Head Coach, but is one hell of an O.C) was still there?)

22. hustlinflip

hustlinflip

I peeped FOX News earlier today...

A response from a Skins executive went something like this:

3 years ago Owens' reps came to us before he went to Dallas.
    We weren't interested in him 3 years ago so why would we be interested in him when he's 3 years older?
    We weren't interested in him then and we're not interested in him now.
    We're not interested.

[​IMG]

23. deuce king

deuce king

24. dimondj15

dimondj15

I'll refer to the last part of your statement since thats the part thats most important. True Alex Smith was showing signs of success with Norv calling the offensive plays, but who wouldn't, also we have had a revolving door when it comes to O.C.'s, I suppose that's T.O's fault to huh. How many O.C.'s have we had within the last few years, 2 many to count, not to mention a weak coach in Nolan that couldn't inspire a classroom of 1st graders to say their A B C's, face facts champ your passing the blame to T.O. like the rest of the teams he has played for has. You honestly think we became a better team without T.O., you honestly think that Philly became a better team without T.O., don't even get me started on McNabb being punk and trying to call out T.O. or not being able to take Philly to the next level over the past few years. Or do you think the Cowboys with Tony (let me average an interception every other quarter) Romo will be better. As anti-Redskin as I come across at times, I seriously think the ******** will do better in the NFC East next year than the Cowboys, and coming from me that's saying something. I said this before and I will say this again, T.O. says alot of truth in what he says, when he calls out players or coaches due to failure, he is right. During the Cowboys lost to the Pittsburgh game last year he called out Tony Romo for always eyeing Witten, and guess what he was right. The Cowboys lost that game cause Romo tried to force a pass to Witten at the end and caused an interception, the thing about it is people don't like the fact that the truth is being spoken by T.O. but he still tells it like it is. I will take a player or a person like that any and everyday.

i never blamed our whole situation on T.O. (i did say York was an idiot) but his last season in SF was the beginning of it... you say no team was betterwithout him... well Philly had gone to 3 NFC championship games without him, and the one they finally won, he didnt play... let me flip this on you.... has anyteam ever won because of him?

25. rpappy6

rpappy6

Hahahaha...I saw that earlier too [​IMG]