tea oh gone from dallas ::

i never blamed our whole situation on T.O. (i did say York was an idiot) but his last season in SF was the beginning of it... you say no team was better without him... well Philly had gone to 3 NFC championship games without him, and the one they finally won, he didnt play... let me flip this on you.... has any team ever won because of him?

Okay, so Philly goes to 3 straight NFC championship games but never quite really got over the hump without T.O. on the team, the 1 full year that T.O. plays inPhilly somehow someway Philly makes it to the Super Bowl, coincidence.....................I think not champ. Did he play in the NFC championship game, No, butfrom the outside looking in he gave that team hope/inspiration to win, something that Donovan F. McNabb was not able to, someone actually became a leader onthat team and it wasn't their highly overrated quarterback. Sometimes you need certain people to give you confidence, and that's exactly what T.O. didfor Philly. In a town that is known for and has become accustom to losing T.O. brought a winning attitude for that ungrateful city and team. Also, going offmemory T.O. had 7 receptions in the Super Bowl with like 113 yards or something close to that, we all know T.O. showed up to play that game, too bad wecan't say the same for Donovan F. McNabb. It's just too bad that McNabb had to destroy that relationship that him and T.O. had in Philly, otherwisePhilly got have gotten at least 1 if not 2 Super Bowl rings by now.

Has any team won with him?? Meaning has anytime won a Super Bowl with him I take it, the answer is no, but that doesn't take away from the FACT that he isa great player, and any team he has played for has played better with him and after he has left every team has then immediately went down hill, check out us inSan Fran, check out Philly, and next year we will see how badly the Cowboys will tank as they will sit at the bottom of the NFC East.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

i never blamed our whole situation on T.O. (i did say York was an idiot) but his last season in SF was the beginning of it... you say no team was better without him... well Philly had gone to 3 NFC championship games without him, and the one they finally won, he didnt play... let me flip this on you.... has any team ever won because of him?

Okay, so Philly goes to 3 straight NFC championship games but never quite really got over the hump without T.O. on the team, the 1 full year that T.O. plays in Philly somehow someway Philly makes it to the Super Bowl, coincidence.....................I think not champ. Did he play in the NFC championship game, No, but from the outside looking in he gave that team hope/inspiration to win, something that Donovan F. McNabb was not able to, someone actually became a leader on that team and it wasn't their highly overrated quarterback. Sometimes you need certain people to give you confidence, and that's exactly what T.O. did for Philly. In a town that is known for and has become accustom to losing T.O. brought a winning attitude for that ungrateful city and team. Also, going off memory T.O. had 7 receptions in the Super Bowl with like 113 yards or something close to that, we all know T.O. showed up to play that game, too bad we can't say the same for Donovan F. McNabb. It's just too bad that McNabb had to destroy that relationship that him and T.O. had in Philly, otherwise Philly got have gotten at least 1 if not 2 Super Bowl rings by now.

Has any team won with him?? Meaning has anytime won a Super Bowl with him I take it, the answer is no, but that doesn't take away from the FACT that he is a great player, and any team he has played for has played better with him and after he has left every team has then immediately went down hill, check out us in San Fran, check out Philly, and next year we will see how badly the Cowboys will tank as they will sit at the bottom of the NFC East.

You think us going downhill was more a result of T.O leaving, than us firing Steve Mariucci, and releasing Jeff Garcia? and the fact that when he leaves teams,its in such a fashion that locker rooms are in disarray? Trust, I hate the Cowgirls with a passion, but they wont sit at the bottom of the NFC East... (whichis kinda why i'm sad to see him leave there, now my hate isnt going to be all focused on one team this season
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
T.O is a nightmare with GOOD quarterbacks.

Him coming here, unless we sign Warner, is a media circus waiting to happen.

I had my time with Deion and Bruce.

******** ain't the Bullets...

Do it Vinny and Danny Boy....
eyes.gif

throw more money at a 35 year old
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I peeped FOX News earlier today...

A response from a Skins executive went something like this:

3 years ago Owens' reps came to us before he went to Dallas.
We weren't interested in him 3 years ago so why would we be interested in him when he's 3 years older?
We weren't interested in him then and we're not interested in him now.
We're not interested.

grin.gif

Vinny tries to be smart even when thats the obvious answer.. but the retort to that IS...

TO is better than Randel El Thrash and all other backups and can open it up for Moss...

I say one year Tender with incentives cause two years and he kills the team..

Trade Campbell and Zorn.. they aren't mentally tough enough..lol

You think us going downhill was more a result of T.O leaving, than us firing Steve Mariucci, and releasing Jeff Garcia? and the fact that when he leaves teams, its in such a fashion that locker rooms are in disarray? Trust, I hate the Cowgirls with a passion, but they wont sit at the bottom of the NFC East... (which is kinda why i'm sad to see him leave there, now my hate isnt going to be all focused on one team this season
laugh.gif
)

We went downhill causing we had a GM that had no idea what he was doing along with a new group of owners that again.........had no idea what they were doing. I put little to no blame on our past years of failure on T.O. Also, in regards to the "so called" disarray locker rooms that T.O. has caused,we're talkign about a bunch of grown men here, I have a hard time believing one man can cause show a divide in a locker room full of so called grown men,it just doesn't add up to me. For every person that you can find on his past teams that had an issue with T.O. while he played for them I can find youanother teammate that wishes he was still there, cause bottomline whether you or the coaching staff liked it or not T.O. spoke his mind and spoke the truth.

Cowboys not at the bottom of the division huh, that sat just one step about the lowly ******** from being at the bottom of the division, you think losing sucha key offensive weapon in T.O. and still have a weak-minded QB in Tony Romo is going to take them further this year??

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I peeped FOX News earlier today...

A response from a Skins executive went something like this:

3 years ago Owens' reps came to us before he went to Dallas.
We weren't interested in him 3 years ago so why would we be interested in him when he's 3 years older?
We weren't interested in him then and we're not interested in him now.
We're not interested.

grin.gif

Vinny tries to be smart even when thats the obvious answer.. but the retort to that IS...

TO is better than Randel El Thrash and all other backups and can open it up for Moss...

I say one year Tender with incentives cause two years and he kills the team..

Trade Campbell and Zorn.. they aren't mentally tough enough..lol

T.O. has a one year deal in Buffalo..... lol

We appreciated him while he was wit us in the D....And believe Bills are in the playoff next season!

Back
Top Bottom