Teacher at My HS recently got arrested for having an affair with student

eek.gif

:

Originally Posted by skillz

One of my boys smashed a 24 yr old substitute teacher in HS
man some of my subs are bomb

theres been 2 or 3 thick !*# light skinned black chicks that i would just destroy and blow their backs out
devil.gif

This is the 3rd time that this happened in the last year at my school. One teacher was taking advantage of an ESL student and got busted.

And then there was this fine #++ lunch lady named Margarita who would be bangin all the seniors. I couldn't wait until I became a senior so I could hit.Too bad she got busted too.

I thought it occured in my county and wondered why i hadn't heard about it. This happened in PA though, hmm... teachers now-a-days.

i was working at a high school in southern cali where latinas were the major. i had to look down or take quick glimpses because these girls were alreadydeveloped they were nice. and the messed up part is that i look young too and i dress sort of young so they see me and since i dont talk to them much or realbreif they start making that ?????? face. but it is tempting. then i worked at a elementary and i was always flirting with the teachers and ta's. my goalwas to bang the beautiful teachers and keep it low low. even the parents of the kids were amazing.

on facebook though ... she was bold w/ it ... when snitching goes wrong ... these students don't get it ..

they ain't learn from dawson's creek ... it won't end well if u open ur mouth

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

Who the %#$ be snitching? Where were these teachers when I was in school?

That's every boys fantasy. These losers go and tell.
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Them

Even if someone found out I would just deny it and keep bangin the %#$.

Teacher I'm having sex with: Your failing my class you know.

Me: No I'm not

Teacher I'm having sex with: No your're not.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom