Teachers Not Even Teaching Anymore UNappreciation Vol. Binder Checks?!?

what has happened to the school system these days?

Teachers really don't teach anymore. They give bull excretion type hw assignments that don't really teach you anything, and the next day in classthe "teacher" repeats the book all over for you. So why should I do my homework? So you threaten to call my parents? Is that the only way you canencourage your students?

Half my teachers are certified potheads, One teacher just straight up stops class and starts eating...WTH is that? You're supposed to be a trained andcertified teacher?

AND WHERE THE HELL DID BINDER/NOTEBOOK CHECKS COME FROM?

Yes I'm Mad, Yes I leave it until the last day
mad.gif
mad.gif

/Rant

im in college and some of my teachers read straight out of the powerpoints that the book publisher gives them and thats it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

Yea, Junior in High School
laugh.gif

Wait til you get to college. Some teachers are even worse, AND you're paying tuition to be there. Notebook checks did suck though.

What is the point of them even being there?
smh.gif

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

im in college and some of my teachers read straight out of the powerpoints that the book publisher gives them and thats it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

Yea, Junior in High School
laugh.gif

Wait til you get to college. Some teachers are even worse, AND you're paying tuition to be there. Notebook checks did suck though.

ohh great!
indifferent.gif

I just want to get why a teacher wants to see how I organize myself. If it's working then I shouldn't lose any points for it

Originally Posted by proper english

you must be in remedial classes.. AP kids still get 1st class education.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Youre kidding right? I was in AP/IB in high school and a great deal of my classes were a joke.

Yeah if you think your teachers are bad now wait till college. My math teacher would do a problem on the board and not explain #*%!

you should see some of these gened teachers at ASU
laugh.gif

this semester i only went to 2 of my 5 classes regularly, one of them being yoga
laugh.gif
and i still got a 4.2

word. i got lectured, took notes, exam at the end of the week.

what kinda Enriched Reading classes you taking?

Originally Posted by StuntHard

word. i got lectured, took notes, exam at the end of the week.

what kinda Enriched Reading classes you taking?

really? so having 2 AP classes in a Magnet school aren't AP enough for you?

my political science teacher doesnt teach. im a jr in college and ALL our test were from the end of the chapter quizzes in the book. memorize those with theanswers(on the bottom of the page upside down of course) and ur golden.

im getting a 95%
pimp.gif

man college was worse some time the teacher didnt eat read the book or get the book until the first day of class
smh.gif
or they would go ahead and eat thesechapters and let me know how they were and half of us are like wait wat there aint gonna be no lecture damn WTH did i even come in for
smh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

my political science teacher doesnt teach. im a jr in college and ALL our test were from the end of the chapter quizzes in the book. memorize those with the answers(on the bottom of the page upside down of course) and ur golden.

im getting a 95%
pimp.gif

Doesn't work for us. Teachers give us some crazy tests dug up from the depths of hell.
mad.gif

Going to a small, liberal arts college FTW... all of my teachers have Ph.D's
smokin.gif
never seen a T.A. in my three years here. Plus I can meet with them whenever I want in their office.

I've learned more in 1 class this semester than I have in every other class in 2 and a 1/2 years of college.. You really don't learn or retaininformation in any level of school unless you do it over and over again so you can't forget it.. I probably remember only 10% of what I have been taught incollege, thank god I have the desire to intellectually stimulate my mind outside of school on different topics.

I use to hate notebook checks. I remember my science class was spaced out so if your mans didnt have his notebook when the teacher was done checking yoursyou'd pass yours over
pimp.gif

But %#$% all that

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Wat
alien.gif

I've learned more in 1 class this semester than I have in every other class in 2 and a 1/2 years of college..

Honestly I feel the same way about my philosophy class this semester. A really good teacher will change your life.

Back
Top Bottom