Teachers perform lap dance for students - VID

Video was horrible to watch. All of the screaming in the background
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by copped

very misleading title...

THIS.

While their judgment, as it pertains to their choice of dance, could have been better, I see nothing that could be deemed as "improper"; especially considering the strip tease was between 2 adults, teachers.

Now if it was a teacher performing on a student, then there would be cause for some concern...
ohwell.gif

People complainin about lewd acts w/students so the teachers decided to do it w/each other.

That wasn't all that bad at all. It looked like they were just playing around at the wrong time.

It looked like they were joking.

That said, every school has the two young teachers that are +#$$!@+ -- so that's prolly them. And all the kids probably knew it at the time.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

that was not appropriate AT ALL

and btw, they're in Winnipeg, there isn't anything interesting at that place
laugh.gif

I'm from Winnipeg. When I was in high school the teachers were fairly young, and I could see that being no big fuss. When I went back to visit, I saw one of my teachers up in the club. And I have a couple old classmates that are teachers now that party, It's a small city. 
ohwell.gif

Wow. I always thought of Canada of being more idk...understanding? logical? I know its dumb to generalize a country but its kinda redic that the teachers were suspended without pay. It was kind of dumb on the teacher's part to, not in the best taste, but they only got a little carried away they weren't grinding or anything....talk about over reacting.

and btw
-Title is misleading
-lol at the kiddies getting all excited over nothing at the pep rally/game

Back
Top Bottom