Teachers perform lap dance for students - VID

eek.gif

The story

The routine be
gan with the female teacher, sporting pigtails, seated ona chair, her legs spread, hips gyrating. Bumping beats played in thebackground and the male teacher approached between her legs, his hipsswiveling to the beat.

Less than five seconds into the routine, the Grade 9 student and herfriends went from giggling to staring at their sometimes very strictinstructors in disbelief.

“At first we were laughing and then it was like ‘Oh that's a little too far.'

Well.......those teachers were certainly comfortable doing that in public.

Looked like nothing but a joke to me(had it on mute). Can't even say everyone had their eyes on it. Plus it was the dude doing most of the "lap dancing"

I came in expecting something slightly different

Teacher's = possessive of one teacher
Teachers = plural form of teacher

The description was worse than the actual video IMO. I hope they dont get fired or anything because of that.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at society now and days we can't do anything!

yeah cuz thats real appropriate for teachers to do in a gym full of students...

and it doesn't matter if the kids have seen or done worse...

i'm not saying they should be fired but that was not appropriate AT ALL

this is gonna get blown WAYYYYYYYYYYYY out of proportion.

Several people will lose their job
smh.gif

I remember that random vid of that teacher performing an innocent cheer for her students (she lost a bet to her English students and was also a cheerleading coach for the hs), and she was fired. Her cheer was the most innocent thing I've ever seen. So if homegirl got fired for that, I have no doubt these two people will, too.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Looked like nothing but a joke to me(had it on mute). Can't even say everyone had their eyes on it. Plus it was the dude doing most of the "lap dancing"

I came in expecting something slightly different
I was expecting some my first sex teacher type dance
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom