..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

well said kicks4eva. everybody is entitled to their opinion, but you also have to be somewhat respectful in how you present your opinion, you can't just be reckless with it like that.

and I hope this doesn't get locked. the whole thread should not suffer because of one juvenile user with a poor attitude. I am using the ignore button now and will not make any further comments about this. I apologize for stooping a little.

keep posting pics, people. that's why we're here. great stuff on the last few pages.

Originally Posted by ucasta

In before the lock...again...
Who wants to start Volume 6?
tired.gif

So we realized anything pre 2004 is dusty and wack to one person and anything after 2004 is just horrible for a lot of us, but can we all just move on? For the kids, please! Do it for the kids.

i mean you were saying negative things about peoples post like " goahead and post those beat up heaters", i mean out of all things ive seen on the past six seven pages have been nothing but pure heat and very good shape at that...so it just comes to this...just dont point fingers and look at fixing your own things your life, becasue i mean honestly those guys you are getting into it with are top notch guys on here and never have problems with anybody..but it seems to be you though..so im sure you have a great af1 collection so just like everybody else in here so you can just post them up so we can enjoy the pics and love of af1/shoes...thats why this forum was created for the (love) not the (hate)....i mean it ask you before you sign up to agree with the terms and regulations...just respect one another...

Ive sold shoes online alot but new to nt. Im trying to follow the rules so any advice would be great. Where do i post to sell my air force 1 lux straw and uncocoa?

^
You need 300 posts + 3 months membership to sell.

If you want to post older Forces in general, the newer thread (Vol. 6) is the place to go.

This thread is only for posting mink coats, elephant tusks, and endangered condor eggs.

Attn: not my pic, taken from earlier in this thread.

I had these as a youngin' and over the years, I grew even more fond of the c/w. I haven't had many Forces in my lifetime, but these are my favorite, EVER lol. To my surprise, there are a few on the bay, but most used. Most definitely on the short list of "grails" for me. Can't wait til they get to me!

edit: def thought this was the Nike retro AF1 thread.

Last edited:
Do AF1 fit TTS?

I'm about to order some iDs

I wear 11 in roshes btw

Last edited:
It's been a long while since I've logged on (not that anyone noticed). But ya, here's a pair of AF1's that were my most recent pick ups:

Back
Top Bottom