..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by skep

Them brown highs look hot when worn! Looking.g forward to the bhm release. What type of release r they usually?

By the way I found out today that the patent low all stars might be general release. Was finally able to get info on getting all four pairs at retail price.
They are usually Hyperstrikes, but no one really knows about this release.

And I think All Star lows are GRs too.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Them brown highs look hot when worn! Looking.g forward to the bhm release. What type of release r they usually?

By the way I found out today that the patent low all stars might be general release. Was finally able to get info on getting all four pairs at retail price.

Nike.com has had them listed on their release schedule since end of December, which is usually only GRs and Premiums (which these aren't listed as premiums).  So I have always assumed that they are GRs this year instead of last years QS and the usual HS.  Just another AF1 that Nike has dumbed down.

Something about them I just don't like and the patent looks off to me for some reason.

Damn the workboots look
pimp.gif
but $175 retail? Ehhh

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Nike.com has had them listed on their release schedule since end of December, which is usually only GRs and Premiums (which these aren't listed as premiums).  So I have always assumed that they are GRs this year instead of last years QS and the usual HS.  Just another AF1 that Nike has dumbed down.

Something about them I just don't like and the patent looks off to me for some reason.
Agreed. The All-Star kicks from this year are uninspired. I saw them at HoH yesterday and they were an easy pass. Rather had Red Sheed Lows, Taiwans, Black Sheed Highs, or BlueJay Sheed, and they are basically the same exact shoe as these all-star crap.

Destination kicks- I agree sir. That workboot joint is the next Hobg Kong. Hate it of love it type of AF1. Very different yet very unique.

Posted a grainy cellphone pic of these a couple of pages back but here are some quality pics. What do you guys think?
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

33wo6kw.jpg
[/font]

2002u5c.jpg
[/font]

14wro1x.jpg
[/font]

love the suede but i don't not the magic patent leather but im still yet to see how they turn out after wears. It would have looked better without the icey sole as well but i don't think you got a choice with mx id's. Nice overall though.

ID's are dope.
i might gut them and try black laces or white laces.
love the suede and ice on them.
What does graves stand for?

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i'd like to go there and do a bunch of solid color suede uppers and all white midsole/outsole combo. 

Ding! Purp Lows since I cant get any 1993 Purp highs..

They really didn't have as many options as I thought they would. I was kind of surprised. The suede is the way to go though.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by graveydellic

The suede is the way to go though.
how much was your pair? do you have to use that visible air midsole?
They have three options for ID's.  The prices are 225, 300, and the 800+ Bespokes.  The 300 dollar version is what I did and its only more expensive because the suede and the visible air bubble.  You can get a clear sole with black on the inside so its essentially a black sole with visible air.  So if you want the suede you either get the clear with white, or clear with black.  300 dollars is awfully expensive but your basically paying for the opportunity to design an Air Force 1.  I thought it was worth it, I am happy with the outcome. 

I honestly didn't think $175 was that much of a stretch for the first purchase-able AF1 in about 2 years. I'm sure I'm alone on this one, though lol.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I wanna do a red/black pair for all my bulls new era fitteds I have
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Been thinking that since day one.. I want a red/blk pair cause I cant find the red/blk pair thats like the cones..

Reg,
pimp.gif
on the pick ups.. specially the 89s and 99s..

50lcae.jpg

holla at me

also, found this.. but i really need to take some new pics:

29gjr5d.jpg

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

I honestly didn't think $175 was that much of a stretch for the first purchase-able AF1 in about 2 years. I'm sure I'm alone on this one, though lol.

You're not alone. I think I need another pair. Well, if the rumored black pair comes out, that'll definately be 2 pair copped.

Back
Top Bottom