..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

ostrich leather looks real funny to me...

these are mitas:
1263075216_9c41d30ec3_o.jpg

these are the ones you posted:

No doubt those are fake. 

Was going thru boxes and found these, I only wore em once too. And the yellowed one was the one wrapped in the paper so no light hit it from the lid hole. I think it's the paper that did it.

^
Wow, just checked mine recently and they didn't look like that.

Where do you keep them? Accessible to outside moisture/air?

^^
Yeah, that has nothing near tumbled leather. Hell, I would be happy with real leather. But that fake what-ever it is, Nike has been using is crap.

I kept them under my computer desk with 9 other pairs stacked up with these. They are next to a window but it never gets direct sunlight.

I just ended up putting a lot of whitening gel on the shoe. I gotta be real careful not to get it on the suede tho.

I feel you on the whitening gel. I am working on 2 pairs and it is very time consuming to make sure you don't get it on nubuck/suede parts.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^me too. I finally found a pair. How much you drop?

$110 size 9. Who has the correct story on these? I know they were supposed to drop with the visible Air Max bubble sole. Then, the factory messed up and made them with regular Air Force soles. Were these with regular soles supposed to be released at all? I just remember them seeing them released at a shoe spot without notice and then couldn't find them anywhere.

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

Anybody see these? Probably for St. Patty's day. Too bad no tumbled leather.
sweet lawdalmighty look at that shine 
eek.gif

nike might as well drop the charade and start using 100% plastic on their af1's already 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

oh yeah. i messed around tryna call in a favor to get me this damn expensive backpack and i ended up waiting too long and now these are gone. i'm so damn pissed. fricken PISSED 
mad.gif

fdrpqe.jpg

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^me too. I finally found a pair. How much you drop?

$110 size 9. Who has the correct story on these? I know they were supposed to drop with the visible Air Max bubble sole. Then, the factory messed up and made them with regular Air Force soles. Were these with regular soles supposed to be released at all? I just remember them seeing them released at a shoe spot without notice and then couldn't find them anywhere.
Not sure. I never say them anywhere. Most ended up at outlets. The air bubble ones are samples. They come and go on ebay. Ive seen 4 pairs on there. All went pretty cheap $125-175. I need that size9 mine are sz9.5

man those blueprints on the last page look incredible. I assume they came out the same time as the troopers, any other colorways drop in that style (canvas, stitched swoosh, oval laces, white midsole/colored outsole)?

mtr4nch - those olives are looking clean as well, real nice.

smh @ those fake mitas...

oh and those am97xaf1's - did those even release?  I didn't think they did, but I know they hit outlets for about $50.  I think they went with normal soles because full length visible air soles were going to be too expensive.  I could be wrong on that though.

^^ nice....

i was just inquiring bout those Mita's because i wasnt sure & didnt know if the material changed in a sz. 7

need some help fellas, these came in today and i'm not to sure about them. any help would be great.

hopefully they're legit, ive been wanting these since release but havent been able to find them until now.

Halloween's look legit. I've seen far worse bootleg versions. I've been wanting a pair myself.

I don't know about The Hundreds mouse pad. That looks fishy. LOL
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom